Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6195 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Respected Developer

Default Huge potential - Automated Site for sale

Hello guys/gals,
    i am not getting enough time to maintain all my sites so here is first i would like to sell. I only submitted twice when katz was alive so there is no ddl traffic. its all organic and i have done a lot of seo soon it will hit the sky see image yourself. site is properly running from couple of months.

Today Traffic (18/3/2011):
    this is today traffic you can check its going up and all organic

Site: http://dailydownloads.org

this site is running on a fully automated script i developed which post on site from rlslog every new release and not only that, script can also spread post to other sites at same time while posting on dailydownloads. only script cost is 600$. there is no manual work, script is auto getting content from rlslog and posting to that site. it uploads to Rapidshare, hotfile, fileserve, filesonic (And i can provide additional host plugins with some charges, also i can provide additional plugins to leech content from oneddl,horneywhores and adultbay and any other you like with some small fee.)

site is based on datalife and also it has a unique template for datalife i developed. Also its integrated with datalife forum.

Domain registered on name.com and expires on 2011-10-17
    http://screensnapr.com/v/fg8sFK.png

Proof of ownership: http://dailydownloads.org/proof.txt

Bid Start: 250$
    Min increment: 25$
    Bin : 1000$
    Auction Ends: 21/3/2011.

Current Bid On: 525$ by Trueno22

Payment through : PP MB. (PP only trusted buyers)
    P.S: I have the right to cancel this auction anytime and decline any user bid which i dont like.

Regards
    mRAza Reviewed by mRAza on . Huge potential - Automated Site for sale Hello guys/gals, i am not getting enough time to maintain all my sites so here is first i would like to sell. I only submitted twice when katz was alive so there is no ddl traffic. its all organic and i have done a lot of seo soon it will hit the sky see image yourself. site is properly running from couple of months. http://lulzimg.com/i15/9b78ec.png http://lulzimg.com/i15/091db7.png Today Traffic (18/3/2011): this is today traffic you can check its going up and all organic :) Rating: 5
    Bots Development | Web Development | Wordpress Customization | PSD Conversion

Life has many twists and turns in it, you have to take what you are given and use it for the best.

2.   Sponsored Links

mmm mmm!
    Are you selling the website + full script?

Can the script be used on any other websites?
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Respected Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSandvik View Post
    Are you selling the website + full script?

Can the script be used on any other websites?
    Yes script can be used on any site. any platform phpbb3, ipb, vbulletin4, vbulletin 3 , wordpress and datalife. to post on forums it convert all html to proper BBCode. In other words it has bultin Multiposter as well.

Regards

Life has many twists and turns in it, you have to take what you are given and use it for the best.

Banned
    Website's:
    WarezRace.com
    Can you just sell the script? if yes then how much?

mmm mmm!
    Is it easy to use? And im sure that it download and upload to your own account ..?

I'll start $250

Hax0r: What's wrong about getting a website to?

He said he was selling the script for $600 (original price)
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Respected Developer
    Is it easy to use? And im sure that it download and upload to your own account ..?

I'll start $250
    Fairly easy, you will set your upload and download in config file and add sites on where to post.
    Also it can take screenshot of video files and clean all stuff from post. It can add your sitename in links and have option to skip categories like blueray, TV Packs etc if you like not to download.

Script is failsafe means if for some reason some file was corrupted rar or any other it will clean download folder and will get new post on next cron run.

mmm mmm!
    What kind of server does the script require?

Respected Developer
    What kind of server does the script require?
    Some small vps will do which can run rapidleech, kinda with 512MB Ram, 1Gb port preferred for speed and harddisk even 20GB is enough.

Banned
    Website's:
    warez-bb.org sceneaccess.org
    Its auto ? Does it work on wordpress ?

You selling site + script ? 250$ ?

Let me bid : 275$

Respected Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by thiru6241 View Post
    Its auto ? Does it work on wordpress ?

You selling site + script ? 250$ ?

Let me bid : 275$
    yes selling site + script, and Yes it works on these platforms
    platform phpbb3, ipb, vbulletin4, vbulletin 3 , wordpress and datalife

also hq-upload is running on a same kind of script which i developed.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information