Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6297 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned

Default How Bout Providing 3-4 Sets of Backup Copies of Fileserve Files In Forums?

Well I'm Frustrated about This DMCA Thing...Everyday I post less correct more!

So Thought An Idea, How Bout Make 4 Sets of A File And Store 1 set in main backup...Then In The Main Post Providing 4 FS Mirrors 4 FSC Mirrors?

My Files>Movies>Black Swan>Backup 01>Backup 02>Backup 03>Backup 04
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poster

Info

Screens

Download Links

Fileserve

Set 01

Set 02

Set 03

Set 04

Filesonic

Set 01

Set 02

Set 03

Set 04
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So All I'm asking is will it work? Or All Backup Sets Will Be Gone At Once? Cause They Are In The Same Post And File Names Are Also Same Just Different Links...

Pls Reply...I Need Your Valuable Advise...
    elpirata Reviewed by elpirata on . How Bout Providing 3-4 Sets of Backup Copies of Fileserve Files In Forums? Well I'm Frustrated about This DMCA Thing...Everyday I post less correct more! So Thought An Idea, How Bout Make 4 Sets of A File And Store 1 set in main backup...Then In The Main Post Providing 4 FS Mirrors 4 FSC Mirrors? My Files>Movies>Black Swan>Backup 01>Backup 02>Backup 03>Backup 04 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Poster Info Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

mmm mmm!
    It wont work.

Just avoid posting your links on WarezBB and your links will survive much longer.

Also subscribe to topics so you can recieve an email if someone reply to your topic telling you that the link has died so you can easily replace them.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Banned
    Website's:
    WrzRealm.Com
    Changing MD5 of all sets will be better.

Banned
    Website's:
    Khambaty.com iMotivate.net
    One day warez will die mate ... remember that .. that's my advice and leave uploading !

mmm mmm!
    ZaaZ - is that actually proved?

Netguy - Keep dreaming. Warez wont die. But it might go more underground in the future.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSandvik View Post
    It wont work.

Just avoid posting your links on WarezBB and your links will survive much longer.

Also subscribe to topics so you can recieve an email if someone reply to your topic telling you that the link has died so you can easily replace them.
    How This Subscribing Thing Works? And Without WBB Where Else I Can Get Traffic?

To be honest I'm not Getting enough views on each and every forum...where my uploads are good...nCode eats all my shares!

Any Suggestions to get rid of dmca & Best download results?

Banned
    Website's:
    WrzRealm.Com
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSandvik View Post
    ZaaZ - is that actually proved?
    Yup, when i upload to filesonic, I have a backup too with Non-Shared links and the name also changed, but the files are deleted as my other files.

mmm mmm!
    Quote Originally Posted by elpirata View Post
    How This Subscribing Thing Works? And Without WBB Where Else I Can Get Traffic?

To be honest I'm not Getting enough views on each and every forum...where my uploads are good...nCode eats all my shares!

Any Suggestions to get rid of dmca & Best download results?
    The option should be below the post. You should recieve an email if you have done it correctly.

Banned
    okkk.....

Thread Information