Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
63174 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned
    Website's:
    TechniHost.Com Blog.TechniHost.Com Forums.TechniHost.Com TechniHost.In

Default cPanel Default Page URGENT HELP

Hello,

anyone know why everytime we create a new account on one of our shared servers it goes to the cpanel default page? It stays there even after a week of waiting for propagation. Nameservers are set just fine and everything. Nobody seems to know the information. All the nameservers resolve. IT just started happening out of the blue and i am out of idea's.
    edwart Reviewed by edwart on . cPanel Default Page URGENT HELP Hello, anyone know why everytime we create a new account on one of our shared servers it goes to the cpanel default page? It stays there even after a week of waiting for propagation. Nameservers are set just fine and everything. Nobody seems to know the information. All the nameservers resolve. IT just started happening out of the blue and i am out of idea's. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

If I am not mistaken that cPanel Welcome page can be edited to yours, e.g. "New cPanel account has been created, to start upload your files in public_html", there should be an option somewhere to turn it off, I suppose.

Banned
    Website's:
    Yeah the problem was we put in the wrong submask for the ip's we ordered and the ip's wasn't resolving correctly. i had a brain fart and checked ifconfig in ssh and to my surprise i put the wrong submask haha

Website's:
    Elite.SO Defendos.com Motionite.com
    Go to WHM, type "template" in the search box then click "Web Template Editor"

Edit your pages

If this is not the case, then I think Apache isn't restarting after a new account has been made. So the domain just points to server IP and not vhost directory.

Defendos BETA3 Released! Thread - Official Website

Banned
    Website's:
    Thanks guys this is complete, it was a problem with the netmask i entered by accident.

Website's:
    EastsideHosting.com MediaONAIR.com ImgWiz.com cPadmin.net EastsidePCWorks.com HostedTalk.com
    You provided the right netmask.

I corrected it.
    EastsideHosting - (Web Hosting, Proxy Hosting, Reseller Program)
    MediaONAIR - (SHOUTcast Servers, ICEcast Servers, Reseller Program)
    Server Administrator - (Dedicated Servers, VPS Management, One Time Services)
    ImgWiz - (Free Image Hosting)

Banned
    Website's:
    yep thanks lol

Thread Information