Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6600 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Post LeechDaddy | Good News | Resuming All Services

I just get this on my mail:

We are very glad to announce that we are resuming our services, All features and prices will remain same as well.

We only have 25 Pro Memberships, 50 Lite Memberships and 50 Baby Memberships available at this time, so order as soon as you can.

However you have to book your membership in advance and your membership date will start from the day we give you your sub-domain, Accounts will be activated as soon as we have enough members to cover the server cost.

Once again we have resolved the DCMA issue and there will be no problem with our new datacenter.

Note: Due to DCMA issue we had a huge financial loss and now the only way to resume services within next few days is to ask ou members to pre-order the accounts so that we can cove the server cost first.

If you have any question then feel free to ask us, just reply to this emai and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Regards,

LeechDaddy Support
    EDIT (new mail):

One more good news we forget to add in last email is that now we are offeing Hotfile & Rapidshare to all members. So all baby, lite and pro members will have hotfile & rapidshare suppot as well.

Regards,

LeechDaddy Support
    Support them guys, they are one of the best RL companies !
    Drinkordie Reviewed by Drinkordie on . LeechDaddy | Good News | Resuming All Services I just get this on my mail: <3 EDIT (new mail): Support them guys, they are one of the best RL companies ! Rating: 5
    => Selling ==> Top Level Domains ==>FileHosting.pro and CyberLocker.pro

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    Buried.com CryptCrawl.com
    Yeah same here just got his mail 2 min ago and i suddenly submitted a ticket regarding this. One thing Leechdaddy admin has promised me that they will not vanish like other leech site,Looks like they are here for a very long time.

Good News for us.

I hope they will come back soon, this is the best RL provider I ever use for this $$$ of course

Website's:
    Buried.com CryptCrawl.com
    yup same here. Leechdaddy is the first paid RL i have used it and i am very much satisfied with their service and a support. There is an another email from leechdaddy.What What??

duke7891 I added it into post

It begins...
    This is not web news.

Thread Information