Sounds odd doesn't it?

Being able to decrease your load time, save on avg 40% of your bandwidth and at the same time protect yourself against spammers, hackers and botnets? and for free?

Well - it's simple, some nerds in the US have all got together to develope something called cloud flare (link will follow shortly). This controls your DNS.

It's such a clever bit of software that I've used this on all 130 of my adsense sites and on average I save 40% of my normal bandwidth usage monthly plus I don't get any spammers on the blogs... and not to mention that my load time has gone from 1.3 seconds to 0.4 seconds!!

http://www.cloudflare.com

Check it out, it's amazing.

If you found this handy - please give some rep!

UN.

For my next topic I will be descussing Forex Trading.
Username42005 Reviewed by Username42005 on . Make your site faster, save on bandwidth and protect yourself against spammers free! Sounds odd doesn't it? Being able to decrease your load time, save on avg 40% of your bandwidth and at the same time protect yourself against spammers, hackers and botnets? and for free? Well - it's simple, some nerds in the US have all got together to develope something called cloud flare (link will follow shortly). This controls your DNS. It's such a clever bit of software that I've used this on all 130 of my adsense sites and on average I save 40% of my normal bandwidth usage Rating: 5