Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6462 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Default Filesonic Pay Per Sale- Do You Provide Files For Free Users or Premium Links?

Currently My Plan Set To Pay Per Download...No Idea Bout Its Pay Per Sale Program...So What File I Should Upload, I Mean Size...400mb/1GB?

Note Uploaders Can Set The Limit For Downloaders, So All I'm Asking Is May I Bound To Purchase Them Premium By Uploading Files Larger Than 400mb?

Please Reply & Help...
    elpirata Reviewed by elpirata on . Filesonic Pay Per Sale- Do You Provide Files For Free Users or Premium Links? Currently My Plan Set To Pay Per Download...No Idea Bout Its Pay Per Sale Program...So What File I Should Upload, I Mean Size...400mb/1GB? Note Uploaders Can Set The Limit For Downloaders, So All I'm Asking Is May I Bound To Purchase Them Premium By Uploading Files Larger Than 400mb? Please Reply & Help... Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

If ur using PPD, then set the maximum limit for free users download to 1GB, so that u earn more..
    and If ur using PPS, just set it to 400MB and upload all single link files which are more than 400MB, so that downloaders are forced to buy a premium acc, But i dont like this...
    It just greedyness of people...

Banned
    So what is the best way?

Website's:
    imgaa.com
    Both for free and premium users.

I set downloadable file size as 1GB, free users can download files under 1GB, and premium users can download files larger than 1GB

Banned
    Ok Tell Me One Thing May I Set The Plan to Plan C? Which is $10 Per Sale? or Plan B?

Website's:
    imgaa.com
    Join elite plan, pay per sale 85%

Banned
    Website's:
    TVDDL.com
    Just do like this Pay Per Sale 1GB LIMIT And upload 995 Mb links...if you dont do like this and provide only fsc links,no one will even view you posts after some time...(unless you make a upload which is not available anywhere else)

Banned
    hmmm...so bound peoples to purchase premium is shit right?

Website's:
    dlwarez.in warezlover.in extremepirate.com
    i also want to ask the same question...what will be the best option to select...PPD, PPS or PPS 10$ fixed ?...

mmm mmm!
    Moved to File Host Discussion

-----

If you want to earn on sales you have to upload files larger than 400MB. No one is going to purchase premium account if it's a very small file.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information