I will be straight to the point. I am looking for uploaders who will upload and post the stuff into my sites. The type content varies from games to movies/tv shows. If you are interested, send me a PM with your rates.

I need trustworthy guys as you will be uploading the content into my accounts (file host). Guys with no life and has lots of time to upload and post stuff are what I am looking for. You need to have your own RDP too. I am pretty generous when it comes to rates, as long as you do good jobs, the higher I will pay you. Everything is negotiable, you just need to prove yourself.
rey2k5 Reviewed by rey2k5 on . Uploaders + Posters (Wordpress) I will be straight to the point. I am looking for uploaders who will upload and post the stuff into my sites. The type content varies from games to movies/tv shows. If you are interested, send me a PM with your rates. I need trustworthy guys as you will be uploading the content into my accounts (file host). Guys with no life and has lots of time to upload and post stuff are what I am looking for. You need to have your own RDP too. I am pretty generous when it comes to rates, as long as you Rating: 5