Anyone got some sick ass ideas that would look cool?

I currently have my very first carton character I drew as a kid, it looks beast as fuck too on the top my forearm, then on the bottom I have a cross that has spider webs on it and a black widow sitting in the middle and in latin around the top it says; "Don't pollute your mind". ANd there's a crown on the cross and from the bottom of the cross, it's bleeding into my wrist. Then as an inside joke on the side of my forearm I have "Eat children" in latin in big, old style, red font.

This only covers half of my forearm, from half way to wrists. I need something more to go up all the way to shoulder as I want a full sleeve. Any clever and awesome ideas?
DXS Reviewed by DXS on . Ideas for new ink? Anyone got some sick ass ideas that would look cool? I currently have my very first carton character I drew as a kid, it looks beast as fuck too on the top my forearm, then on the bottom I have a cross that has spider webs on it and a black widow sitting in the middle and in latin around the top it says; "Don't pollute your mind". ANd there's a crown on the cross and from the bottom of the cross, it's bleeding into my wrist. Then as an inside joke on the side of my forearm I have "Eat Rating: 5