Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6457 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    filez.st
    Hey guys, we just released the new version of filez.st ! Tell us what you think:

http://filez.st

Also if you find any bugs let us know im gonna fix em ASAP

Cheers

Oh yeah and were looking for submittors
    yoshimoto Reviewed by yoshimoto on . Review Filez.St V2.0 ! Hey guys, we just released the new version of filez.st ! Tell us what you think: http://filez.st Also if you find any bugs let us know im gonna fix em ASAP :) Cheers Oh yeah and were looking for submittors :P Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

mmm mmm!
    You must create a title policy on the website. There are many titles that have been added which is terrible. It seems that there is no system at all. Very messy. Do not add all the posts simultaneously. You have to check them manually, or create a bot to remove titles that are wrong. Personally, I think the website is too wide for my taste. I like pretty much anything with the website. It is simple and good. You are missing categories. As said, it's a bit messy.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Website's:
    filez.st
    Thanx for reviewing the site ! right now it just grabs everything automatically with almost no people submissions, we are slowly trying to move to people submission only. can you give me a few examples of messy titles so i can filter them ?

Thread Information