Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62691 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned
    Website's:
    cloudcache.cc
    I am waiting for MrSandvik's reply

hope you understand what i mean in above sentence

no offence just a joke

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    WrzRealm.Com
    My posts are
    i've 1k posts on the warez site i own there lol

mmm mmm!
    Believe it or not, but I have more posts on another forum.

It is not uncommon to have many posts. I know forums where members have thirty or forty thousand posts. Many of these forums have a spam section for forum games, etc. Very much off-topic discussions. I feel at least that I am not of that type. I have so many long posts on KWWHunction, therefore I believe that I have both quality and quantity. I believe that it is positive in every way. I try to elaborate and explain the best way possible when I help another member, or if I write a little guide or try to start a discussion.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Respected Member
    Website's:
    FreshWap.com KWWHunction.com
    i'm active in KWWH more than ma family i mean i give alot of time cause i love this place its kool where you learn/share many things. there are plenty of forums i know but you can't compare KWWH with those other sites.

good thread btw
    Dear Haters,
    "I respect you so much, that's why I salute you with 1 middle finger!"

Thank You !

Website's:
    techtipsportal.com
    i am not into warez for 5-6 months , but still i visit this forum everyday ... this is a great place to share and gain knowledge.Liked this classic epic forum and I am not one of those spammers who only post because of increasing post count.You can see whatever i post ,the posts are descriptive or informative.

Website's:
    Buried.com CryptCrawl.com
    I will not talk about number of posts but i will talk about how much you are active here is matter a lot because in this case you are not just active you are seeing others posts and learning new things.I only make a post/reply to which i know things and i know the solutions so it can be helpful for the member.

My number of posts lack here but if any admin or mod search me from their admin panel then they will see that i am always active for more then 14 hours everyday.I give so much time here because this is the only place where i want to spend my life with it.

What we need in todays world are a good job/home/wife and a KWWHunction place where you can share your experience and problems and more over you get to learn some new things here.

I was zero in webmaster/warez field when i came here 5 months back but now i own a blog. So all credit goes to this community and their helpful members.

It begins...
    KWWH's the only forum I'm predominantly active on. The others, I'm not. The only other place I have a high post count on is DP (1.667k posts). I guess I just love this place too much

Apart from one of my old forums this is the highest I've had.

I think on a different forum I had around 6k and I was a constant daily member for about 14 months.

So kiss me and smile for me, say that you'll wait for me <'3

Respected Member
    Website's:
    GraffThe.Net MCSkatty.com MCSkatty.co.uk MCSkatty.net MCSkatty.org MCSkatty.info
    Think my highest postcount was on InsaneCoderz my old site, I had over 2000+,
    Second place is KWWH with nearly 800 then Dexozoft my other site with nearly 600.
    I only ever post when i feel i really need too or when its something interesting
    Think i send/recieve well more PM's
    GraffThe.Net - The #1 Graffiti Download Site.

My highest post count is on wbb. Some 3000 posts.
    Second highest was on missionw.org, its now a blog. (My friend's site)
    Third highest was on Orkut community forums
    Fourth - KWWH

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information