Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6340 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default New York state celebrates first same-sex marriages

Interesting read, so read it.

NEW YORK/NIAGARA FALLS, New York (Reuters) - Wedding fever hit New York on Sunday, as hundreds of gay and lesbian couples lined up to be married on the first day that same-sex marriage was legal in the state.In western New York, two grandmothers became the state's first legally wed same-sex couple, one month after Governor Andrew Cuomo signed a law making New York the nation's sixth, and largest, state to allow gay marriage.

Kitty Lambert, 54, and Cheryle Rudd, 53, from Buffalo, New York, were married just after midnight at Niagara Falls' State Park's Luna Island, with the traditional honeymoon capital Niagara Falls as a backdrop.
    Lambert, an art gallery manager, choked up during the religious service, answering "Yes, yes, yes!" when asked if she was making the choice of her own free will.

"We're achieving that real American dream to be treated like everybody else and be protected under all those laws," Lambert said later.
    The women danced on stage after being married to pop star Lady Gaga's "The Edge of Glory."

In New York City, couples and their families and friends formed a line around the block to be married at Manhattan's marriage bureau.
    The first to be wed were Phyllis Siegel, 77, and Connie Kopelov, 85. The couple, who have been together for 23 years, emerged triumphant from the city clerk's office, and Kopelov, in a wheelchair, brandished their marriage certificate as a crowd of supporters cheered.
    "I am breathless," Siegel said. "I am happy."

Source: http://news.yahoo.com/two-grandmothe...051842577.html
    ACE Reviewed by ACE on . New York state celebrates first same-sex marriages Interesting read, so read it. http://l.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/xWnBZc.omN73yWUsTNOhkg--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9aW5zZXQ7aD02MzA7cT04NTt3PTQ3Mw--/http://media.zenfs.com/152/2011/07/24/IMG-3373_161023.jpg NEW YORK/NIAGARA FALLS, New York (Reuters) - Wedding fever hit New York on Sunday, as hundreds of gay and lesbian couples lined up to be married on the first day that same-sex marriage was legal in the state.In western New York, two grandmothers became the state's first legally wed same-sex Rating: 5

"Put her hands down my pants now she rocking Sean John" -Big Sean

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    Saw this on the news this morning. Kinda cool.

Website's:
    ihide.info

.. i mean yikes
    KWWH has turned gay. I will not return until Phamous is demoted.

Thread Information