Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
63160 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thumbs up Adshort.us - Short URLs And Earn Money

Dear Publishers,

Get paid for each user you refer to your shortened url. We just opened in BETA and we promise new features that will make us different from every other url shortener that is on the market.

Why choose adshort ?
    We are offering free pioneer upgrade to first first 1,000 registered members that include 10% more pay for your visitors & your referral visitors .

Place your links everywhere from facebook, twitter to any website that you are allowed to .(please read our tos to find exactly what sites aren't allowed)

Why choose us ?
    Because we bringed some unique features that will guarantee you your success and happiness .
    You can win up to 4$ / 1,000 visitors and your referrals visitors up to 50% of your pay .

Payment
    Minimum payment is $6.00 , only via PayPal for the moment but we will implement more payment processors with time .

Tools
    Our tools will help you earn even more if you own a website :
    - Mass url shrinker
    - All website links transformer
    - Website widget
    .. and many more

Thank you for your time and we hope to see you there.

Visit Us: http://www.adshort.us/

Best regards,
    Johnny
    scriptburn Reviewed by scriptburn on . Adshort.us - Short URLs And Earn Money Dear Publishers, Get paid for each user you refer to your shortened url. We just opened in BETA and we promise new features that will make us different from every other url shortener that is on the market. Why choose adshort ? We are offering free pioneer upgrade to first first 1,000 registered members that include 10% more pay for your visitors & your referral visitors . Place your links everywhere from facebook, twitter to any website that you are allowed to .(please read our tos Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

KWWHunction promotion - > All users who register until 2- august will receive a promotional bonus of $1.00 in their account .

Just reply to this post with your account name.

Regards

less than 2 days left for the contest

it's ok my username is
    yaminism
    but i would ask u if there is any way for linked it with any link in my fourm, so if any one clike to any link in my forums should be appear ur site then to his link ..

Credited.

And yes you have the full page script that will change all the links on your forum in shortened ones.

If your questionw as different let me know.

Best Regards

Default thank . .

Thank, but i use vBulletin and acutally i don't know how i can do that in my fourms ..
    so just tell me the way ..

Send me a message with your ( MSN, yahoo , Gtalk or Skype ) id so we can chat and guide you .

Regards

Check http://adshort.us/news.php for our latest news about payments.

The water sound on the homepage is very annoying if you ask me. Just my opinion.

Yes we received some complains and we will remove it as soon as possible.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information