Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6291 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    rottentwits.com

Question Facebook likes/ Twitter Followers from Twiends/Youlikehits

Hi,

I was just browsing through the internet and found two websites to get facebook likes or twitter followers by mutual like or following. But I was just wondering the way I was using a fake account of facebook in order to generate points to get more likes and followers how many of user must be doing the same on sites like twiends and youlikehits.

Do you think the likes or followers generated from twiends and youlikehits can be converted to your website traffic or are authentic users which are interested in the updates you post on your facebook fan page or twitter updates. Kindly let me know your views.

Thanks
    roshansethia Reviewed by roshansethia on . Facebook likes/ Twitter Followers from Twiends/Youlikehits Hi, I was just browsing through the internet and found two websites to get facebook likes or twitter followers by mutual like or following. But I was just wondering the way I was using a fake account of facebook in order to generate points to get more likes and followers how many of user must be doing the same on sites like twiends and youlikehits. Do you think the likes or followers generated from twiends and youlikehits can be converted to your website traffic or are authentic users Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    rottentwits.com
    No replied This is strange.

Website's:
    iexchangeplusone.com
    You can try iexchangeplusone.com That site is quite active and allows Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Youtube and Website Traffic exchange.

Thread Information