Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62584 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org

Default Project Spartan

Intro
    Project Spartan is Facebooks new HTML5 top secret project they have been working on for months, maybe a year and rumors are surfacing it's going to be finally announced in two weeks and if not like the iPhone 5 it can't be too much longer.
    For more info Google it, this topic is for people already aware of it and is also an attempt to cut out the noobs.

Discuss
    I personally hate FB and don't have an active account but I'm really excited about this. The potential is huge. It could really revolutionize how mobiles are used particularly with regards the whole app ecosystem. It's a brave move FB is taking but one I think could work. Like Apple have totally embraced HTML5 for years like in 2007 when the refused to support Flash but it's also something to directly challenge their app store. I think the iPhone5 having Twitter integration instead of FB is a big point. If they had FB integration then project Spartan would have even more potential.

Any thoughts or anyone else considering building apps, games or plugins?
    Mr Happy Reviewed by Mr Happy on . Project Spartan Intro Project Spartan is Facebooks new HTML5 top secret project they have been working on for months, maybe a year and rumors are surfacing it's going to be finally announced in two weeks and if not like the iPhone 5 it can't be too much longer. For more info Google it, this topic is for people already aware of it and is also an attempt to cut out the noobs. Discuss I personally hate FB and don't have an active account but I'm really excited about this. The potential is huge. It could Rating: 5
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    worldwidexs.com.au
    Challenge to G+ ?

Just Another Coder
    As I already said our part is to completely assume things about the news and keep on discussing what it could be, what it could have.

As I already read about this earlier today it is going to definitely bring in a huge change how people have been using their mobiles. I would say the app store should be changed to something new and the way people pay for the apps to use them.

FB has been innovative so far in bringing out things and I am completely excited on this. I wouldn't say this will be a challenge to Google+ as it clearly seems to be a challenge on iOS

Coming to building appz, I am not yet familiar with HTML5 but heard people loving it. Will take some time to get into it too. For now let the discussion go on..

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Quote Originally Posted by 0ccul7 View Post
    Challenge to G+ ?
    Nothing directly to do with G+. More of a challenge to Android and Apple. Search up about it as their are loads of articles on it.

A key point is Apple take 30% of all income from apps sold, in app purchases and even make a cut on in app advertising. That's a lot of money and let's be honest it's all about money. Amazon got around Apple's commission by launching their Kindle HTML5 app which I must say is one of the best I've seen and used. Facebook will have the same advantage now. When you play say Zenga's new FB game they'll be making the money instead of Apple or Android's app store. Remember Facebook already have their own online currency too. You've all your contacts and friends in FB already so if you play a new game they know and can play. It's not like they have to download it. It doesn't just have to be games either it can be everything.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Website's:
    imageditings.com shimory.com uniquerelease.com
    donate available for some credit?

Just Another Coder
    Quote Originally Posted by R?USSHIM_I?? View Post
    donate available for some credit?
    Play games earn credits may be ? Which should be completely working. And credits to download apps. Well keep assuming..

Just Another Coder
    Happy I hope you already read this. Project Spartan's pics are out on TC For me it is all kinda interesting and I am looking forward and awaiting to use up these

Here are a few from TC's post. Credits - TC

For more read it on TC

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Ya read this yesterday. It's Monday or Tuesday they're launching it. Should be interesting.

Thread Information