I run php driven websites on a vps on klxo web panel. Just after a few minutes of executing the script cpu usage gets at 100% all from php-cgi process. And after an hour or so the site won't even load.
Here is a screenshot of the the 'top' command of current status of the server :

Here is a screenshot of how I want the php script execution to be, here the same php script is being run on different server(on cpanel with proper config) :

After some study I have got a feeling that this might not happen if php is run as an apache module.

Experts, please suggest as to how I can run php as apache module on kloxo.
Enigmatic Reviewed by Enigmatic on . Need Help - Running php as apache module instead of php-cgi on kloxo I run php driven websites on a vps on klxo web panel. Just after a few minutes of executing the script cpu usage gets at 100% all from php-cgi process. And after an hour or so the site won't even load. Here is a screenshot of the the 'top' command of current status of the server : http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/388/phpcgi100cpuusagecopy.png Here is a screenshot of how I want the php script execution to be, here the same php script is being run on different server(on cpanel with Rating: 5