Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62811 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned
    Website's:
    biohost.info biohost.biz biohost.net blu.me.uk

Default What to do with this domain

I got the domain l0calh0st.net and I'm not sure what to do with it now, I bought it cause it was a cool looking domain, making make it into a hackers resource site or something nothing like phishing and that but like tweaks for firefox and your pc and such, nothing illegal and such what do you think? Could easily be ran by wordpress couldn't it? Let me know your ideas.
    Biohost Reviewed by Biohost on . What to do with this domain I got the domain l0calh0st.net and I'm not sure what to do with it now, I bought it cause it was a cool looking domain, making make it into a hackers resource site or something nothing like phishing and that but like tweaks for firefox and your pc and such, nothing illegal and such what do you think? Could easily be ran by wordpress couldn't it? Let me know your ideas. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

open a hosting company .....

Banned
    The rock says.. shine it up real nice, turn it sideways, and shove it straight up your candy a$$!

muahaha.. just start a hosting company man.. or start a hacker resource site.. or let it go..

Respected Member
    there is an option to delete it from your account before it expires. I'd do that

Website's:
    takeashotatlife.com allnewbeats.com xavierkedzierski.com
    Sell it to l0calhost

Website's:
    SuckMy9Incher.Com TellURMomAboutIt.Com
    you can always transfer to my godaddy or namecheap account

Banned
    or even mine!

Think it wouldbe good to make a resource devoted to the technical tweaks and networks. Or hosting services.

Respected Member
    Opening a hosting company with that domain seems like a bad idea, it looks very unprofessional.

A hacker resource type site powered by WordPress sounds good, I'd go with that. If it fails or you get bored and call it quits, at least you'll have learned something since you'd have written a lot of tutorials, tips, etc.

Banned
    Website's:
    xsl.tel xsltel.com
    hosting php shells, like c99, r57, etc..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information