Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62480 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Question PayPal shopping problem ( ship to different address )

Hey guys
    i have a paypal verified account but the country i registered in is not my country , i mean paypal does not support my country for receiving payment from anyone ( includes filehosts .. ) so i made a france paypal ( with a france billing address ) account so i can accept payment
    but when i want to buy from the net and put my shipping address ( which is different from the billing address registered in paypal ) in the online store and choose paypal as type of payment , after i connect , it shows me this message , i get an error message telling me this :

" Paypal does not allow your country of residence to ship to the country you wish to "
    Can you tell me a solution to be able to buy online without having this kind of problems ?

i don't want to connect the store owner to tell him about my different addresses which will looks like a fraud or something . I just want a legal way to buy with paypal as you know most of the online stores accepts paypal and credit card which i don't have ...

Please help me
    mamiman Reviewed by mamiman on . PayPal shopping problem ( ship to different address ) Hey guys :) i have a paypal verified account but the country i registered in is not my country , i mean paypal does not support my country for receiving payment from anyone ( includes filehosts .. ) so i made a france paypal ( with a france billing address ) account so i can accept payment but when i want to buy from the net and put my shipping address ( which is different from the billing address registered in paypal ) in the online store and choose paypal as type of payment , after i Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

up guys where r u ?

Banned
    Website's:
    budgetvds.com hilohost.com wdispatch.com
    1. Why would you still registered with PayPal if you knew already that they didn't support your country - Right now you're in hold of a fraudulent account as you used false information which is illegal. If you knew that PayPal didn't support your country then you would've knew that they weren't going to support your address either as the Shipping Address.

2. Why didn't you try to find another payment processor beside PayPal, I recommend that you checkout AlertPay.

3. I recommend you checking out Amazon.com, and Overstock.com they're know to ship items international. You might have the same item on there site you're trying to purchase.

well thanks for the reply
    and as you know , most of sites uses paypal over alertpay
    good sites uses paypal as payment method so i need to use it :/

Banned
    If so, when you buy something to write clearly to be the best mailing address, but some sellers see a different address refuse collection will be shipped paypal account

Website's:
    FlowForums.com
    Use a company that does this type of mail. There are companies who sell this service. Just got to find one.

Thread Information