Hi, these days i'm working on a blog, and I need your help to find 2 plugins.

The first one i need is a little plugin to save templates to my posts. I find myself writing posts in the same format everytime, so i need plugin to give me automaticlly that regular text.

The second i need, i'm not sure if plugin can do that, but in my blog there are 2 categories: Movies and Tv shows. I need a plugin to split my first page to 2 columns. side by side, or whatever.
Now i'm using a template called "Arras", which in it i can split the page by categories, but it doesn't write what category it is in each column.
So i need this plugin or find a way to display the category name.

Please, i need any little piece of help.
Elico A Reviewed by Elico A on . Need 2 plugins for my Wordpress blog. Hi, these days i'm working on a blog, and I need your help to find 2 plugins. The first one i need is a little plugin to save templates to my posts. I find myself writing posts in the same format everytime, so i need plugin to give me automaticlly that regular text. The second i need, i'm not sure if plugin can do that, but in my blog there are 2 categories: Movies and Tv shows. I need a plugin to split my first page to 2 columns. side by side, or whatever. Now i'm using a template Rating: 5