Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
63093 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Website's:
    DownServ.Com TubeServ.Com ExtraMob.Com Bi2olak.Com

Exclamation AlertPay Can't Withdraw to Credit Card

Hello

When I try to withdraw fund via my credit card it said We apologize for the inconvenience, but credit card withdrawals are temporarily unavailable. Please select another withdrawal method. Anyone got problems like me?
    DownServ Reviewed by DownServ on . AlertPay Can't Withdraw to Credit Card Hello When I try to withdraw fund via my credit card it said We apologize for the inconvenience, but credit card withdrawals are temporarily unavailable. Please select another withdrawal method. Anyone got problems like me? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    GlobalRdp.com
    CC withdraw has been unavailable from many months mate,you can't add your cc to Alertpay even
    GlobalRDP.com 1Gbps, 150GB HDD Unmetered,Remote Desktops from $25/month (NetherLands)

I must say alertapy is starting to get worse and worse, at least they could reduce their fees.

Website's:
    imazehost.com
    Yes the have problems and for credit and for bank. I think they work to fix this. I read something on their blog.

Hi everyone

Credit card withdrawal has been inactive for the past few months. The service was disabled while we upgraded our systems to meet the needs of our growing member base. We are working with service providers to make sure this feature can be sustained as AlertPay continues to grow.

@Pier

Unfortunately, those fees are based on agreements our service providers have with banks all over the world.

Cheers

Sean

True story behind the lines is:Master card and Visa banned alertpay...

Website's:
    DownServ.Com TubeServ.Com ExtraMob.Com Bi2olak.Com
    I hope that the service works soon

Quote Originally Posted by sasa037 View Post
    True story behind the lines is:Master card and Visa banned alertpay...
    Hi sasa037

Fortunately, that is not the case. We have a team working on a project with the credit card companies to enhance some features, in addition to working on our internal system to help with our sustained growth.

We have been very open about the issue we are facing with credit card processing, and withdrawal. You can read some of the posts on AlertPay?s official support thread, http://www.besthostingforums.com/104...-thread-37.htm
    As well you can refer to our blog, http://blog.alertpay.com/

Cheers

Sean

Quote Originally Posted by AlertPay Team View Post
    Hi everyone

Credit card withdrawal has been inactive for the past few months. The service was disabled while we upgraded our systems to meet the needs of our growing member base. We are working with service providers to make sure this feature can be sustained as AlertPay continues to grow.

@Pier

Unfortunately, those fees are based on agreements our service providers have with banks all over the world.

Cheers

Sean
    Im just curious how do you plan on staying competitive with this fees? Paypal and Moneybookers have lower fees. Seems to me that your only clients are the one that get paid from bux sites. I wish you all the best.

just temporarily unavailable so no need to be panic

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information