Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62819 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    Mafiablog.org Dl4all.net Downloadsarena.net

Post Google Penalization | What are their types - How to get rid of this?

Hello Respected Webmasters,

I need to discus one thing with you. I was having a good organic traffic on my website http://www.mafiablog.org.

Have a look on a screenshot

I was making good sales with filehosts, or affiliate networks etc. As you can see that traffic was gradually increasing. On the 26th of September, Google run the Panda Monster (Yeah, I'll call it a monster). My traffic was decreed from 8k to 3k on that day. After that my traffic was fucked up even last time it was only 500UV/Day.

Now i thought that my site has been penalized. But this was just my thought nothing else. I sent them mail for reconsideration and here is what they said to me:

After knowing that my site is not penalized by Google i changed my keywords etc and did some ONSITE SEO plus i removed all the link exchange and affiliate networks for some days and after doing this i feel that my traffic is coming back to track but its not the 8k its about half of that.

So my question is that What are its penalization types? My indexing is increasing day by day but why i am not getting my traffic back?. My domain is not penalized my indexing is not penlized then what are the causes of low traffic?

I need some guidance from SEO expert and from senior members as well.

Thank you for your time

Arthur
    Arthur Reviewed by Arthur on . Google Penalization | What are their types - How to get rid of this? Hello Respected Webmasters:sun:, I need to discus one thing with you. I was having a good organic traffic on my website http://www.mafiablog.org. Have a look on a screenshot http://i28.lulzimg.com/4e5b6c3526.jpg I was making good sales with filehosts, or affiliate networks etc. As you can see that traffic was gradually increasing. On the 26th of September, Google run the Panda Monster (Yeah, I'll call it a monster). My traffic was decreed from 8k to 3k on that day. After that my Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Read it carefully. It said no "MANUAL" Penalization or action taken by the webspam team. Most of Google is automated using algorithms so that maybe affecting you but Google isn't going to change it's whole algorithm just to suit you. Their's a difference between manual and automated.

Just keep working on your site, build legit backlinks, post good quality original content and you'll get what you deserve in the long term.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Website's:
    Humm, Sounds interesting. Is there any whitehat backlinking system available like we have scrpbox in blackhat?

some peoples always do manual submissions, so you should try one of them and get unique and quality work.

Banned
    scrpbox or xrumer is no good to use

Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by evershine47 View Post
    some peoples always do manual submissions, so you should try one of them and get unique and quality work.
    Hmmm, Any list available? or do you have it?

Quote Originally Posted by nba517 View Post
    scrpbox or xrumer is no good to use
    Ya i know that's why i am not using it

Thread Information