Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62760 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    earnviews.com joecartoon.org picturehosting.co

Thumbs up Review: EarnViews.com

I am getting someone to design my site and I would like to hear some suggestion's. Maybe for features to be added and/or looks of the site.

My site is a exchange site where you can get facebooke likes, get twitter followers, get google +1's, get youtube views, plus we even have a traffic exchange.

The URL to my site is below

Get facebook likes
    EarnViews Reviewed by EarnViews on . Review: EarnViews.com I am getting someone to design my site and I would like to hear some suggestion's. Maybe for features to be added and/or looks of the site. My site is a exchange site where you can get facebooke likes, get twitter followers, get google +1's, get youtube views, plus we even have a traffic exchange. The URL to my site is below Get facebook likes Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    Bossgfx.com powerupbacklinks.com
    logo is nt good try to channge it

otherwise site looks pretty good and and some more contents too

Website's:
    Yes it will be changed with the new design when my designer is completed with the project. Thanks, im glad you like it. As for more content I am going to be adding more things I just wanted to wait until the new design was complete to add on.

Website's:
    imageditings.com shimory.com uniquerelease.com
    later sandvik gonna update your title

Website's:
    who is sandvik?

mmm mmm!
    Quote Originally Posted by MediaStar View Post
    later sandvik gonna update your title
    Moderated Message:
    Title updated: EarnViews.com

Quote Originally Posted by EarnViews View Post
    who is sandvik?
    Your worst nightmare.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Website's:
    readthescene.org warez-bb.org
    This concept has been pioneered by a few other sites, and your site (no offense) isn't very visually appealing. I'd suggest some fancy graphics for the front page (before people even register) showing the magical increase in likes your site offers, etc.

Once it gets redesigned it'll look better I'm sure, but for now it's....kinda standard.

Also, since I'm in a good mood...I'll proofread your title page, k?

Original:

This site is a tool that will help you Get Twitter Follwer's, Get Facebook Like's, Get Google +1's, Get YouTube views and use our traffic exchange to get websites views for FREE. We allow you to pick and choose who you want to follow, like, friend, view or visit and skip those who you're not interested in. At the moment when signing up you get 50 free credits to get you started.

LT's epic version, omgggggg

This site is a tool that will help you gain Twitter Followers, Facebook Likes, Google +1's, YouTube views, and even traffic and hits to your website, all for FREE! We allow you to choose who you would like to follow, like, friend, view, and visit. If you sign up in the next (x) days you'll receive 50 FREE CREDITS as our way of saying thank you for joining our amazing service.

~~~ Drunk proofreading FTW kthx
    www.readthescene.org - always looking for writers, proofreaders, gfxers, and more! Check the site for more info, or click here to join the team

Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by LinuxTrance View Post
    This concept has been pioneered by a few other sites, and your site (no offense) isn't very visually appealing. I'd suggest some fancy graphics for the front page (before people even register) showing the magical increase in likes your site offers, etc.

Once it gets redesigned it'll look better I'm sure, but for now it's....kinda standard.

Also, since I'm in a good mood...I'll proofread your title page, k?

Original:

This site is a tool that will help you Get Twitter Follwer's, Get Facebook Like's, Get Google +1's, Get YouTube views and use our traffic exchange to get websites views for FREE. We allow you to pick and choose who you want to follow, like, friend, view or visit and skip those who you're not interested in. At the moment when signing up you get 50 free credits to get you started.

LT's epic version, omgggggg

This site is a tool that will help you gain Twitter Followers, Facebook Likes, Google +1's, YouTube views, and even traffic and hits to your website, all for FREE! We allow you to choose who you would like to follow, like, friend, view, and visit. If you sign up in the next (x) days you'll receive 50 FREE CREDITS as our way of saying thank you for joining our amazing service.

~~~ Drunk proofreading FTW kthx
    Who is LT?

And by the way, this is what its going to look like soon.

*Edited out link*

Website's:
    readthescene.org warez-bb.org
    I like that a lot better tbh. The gold is a bit hard on the eyes, have you considered blue?

Looks a lot better than what is on there now, nice work
    www.readthescene.org - always looking for writers, proofreaders, gfxers, and more! Check the site for more info, or click here to join the team

Website's:
    I thought about blue but settled for orange. Im glad you like it though, im taking down the picture link.

Thread Information