Hello -

I have a web scraping program that I use and my internet connection is ok for small projects. When the projects get larger though I would like to have more bandwidth to use for connecting to these websites so the scraping process can run run faster. Plus it would be nice to have a machine that I could use without having to worry about someone messing with it here.

Is there such a service that would let me install said software (it's a windows program) and let me use remote desktop to connect to it and scrape websites?

Thanks
amnesia623 Reviewed by amnesia623 on . Curious if it exists: Windows server that I can use to run web scrapers? Hello - I have a web scraping program that I use and my internet connection is ok for small projects. When the projects get larger though I would like to have more bandwidth to use for connecting to these websites so the scraping process can run run faster. Plus it would be nice to have a machine that I could use without having to worry about someone messing with it here. Is there such a service that would let me install said software (it's a windows program) and let me use remote Rating: 5