Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62988 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org

Default What changes will 2012 bring to Google Search.

2012 is going to be a massive year for search as it starts to become social but I'll get to that later. Here are some of the things that I expect to see happening this year.

First Real Time Search will make a return. Google used to have realtime which was powered by Twitters Firehose. This firehose was a direct connection to Twitter that Google used to pay for so they could analyze trends and searches instantly which was really useful for breaking news. Google can still crawl Twitter as it currently does but it's a lot slower and limited than the realtime direct connection it had. Google ended the contract early last year and real time search vanished. With the rise of Google+ and the plus one button expect to see a return of realtime but this time powered by Google+. Once this happens it will make the plus one button even more important.

The browser on Android is borrowing more and more code and features from Google Chrome. Soon Google Chrome will have it's own Android browser version and will be on every Android. With the continued rise of smartphones and Android mobile search will continue to explode. Everything is going mobile.

2012 will be the year we see the Google Plus button intergrated by default into Google Chrome and every Android Phone. With 700,000 Androids activated every day and Google Chrome to become the biggest browser this summer over taking IE's top spot that's a lot of people with the plus one button.

Now back to the main thing which is Social Search. This will be the most important part of search in 2012 as search results start to become influenced by your friends and likes. I'm personally as a regular Google+ user starting to see it affect my Google+ results. Sites I plus one or my followers plus one are starting to appear higher up the rankings. As more join Google plus the importance and impact of social search will grow. It's just starting to explode as it's members jumped 25% in December as it just passed 60 million and is expected by some analysts to reach 400 million by the end of the year which is amazing when compared to Facebook which has 800 million after a much longer time. If you use the new version of Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools you'll see how the plus one is affecting your click through rate so you can actually see it starting to impact on your organic traffic to your site.

Whatever 2012 brings search will change. Change is inevitable as nothing stands still on the internet.
    Mr Happy Reviewed by Mr Happy on . What changes will 2012 bring to Google Search. 2012 is going to be a massive year for search as it starts to become social but I'll get to that later. Here are some of the things that I expect to see happening this year. First Real Time Search will make a return. Google used to have realtime which was powered by Twitters Firehose. This firehose was a direct connection to Twitter that Google used to pay for so they could analyze trends and searches instantly which was really useful for breaking news. Google can still crawl Twitter as it Rating: 5
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    JustCDkeys.com
    Google for President next ?

Banned
    nice read mr happy.

Website's:
    mytinydick.com
    google starts change, THE WORLD WILL FIND HAPPINESS.- Mr Happy

Bad bitch in my chevy.

Website's:
    google.com
    google plus will eat few facebook traffic soon ,
    facebook ate orkut now its google's turn to hit back
    My Avatar is 100% Me.

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Quote Originally Posted by Djlatino View Post
    google starts change, THE WORLD WILL FIND HAPPINESS.- Mr Happy
    Not necessarily. I think 2012 will be a bigger year for Amazon as I think they will release a phone in the second half of the year based on the same revenue model of the Kindle Fire which is proving very successful.
    HTML 5 will allow Facebooks mobile version to include it's own developer apps meaning the likes of Google and Apple don't get a cut of the revenue through their marketplaces.

Internet improves, THE WORLD WILL FIND HAPPINESS.- Mr Happy
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Website's:
    mytinydick.com
    Pretty sure FB already uses some HTML5 in their app/mobile version.

Amazon... releasing a phone? Seems like another android phone just tossed out there in my opinion, I hope they bring something worth buying it.

Bad bitch in my chevy.

Thread Information