Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61977 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default looking for good mass auto submitter sites

hi ...iam looking for any good mass auto ddl submitter sites....if anyone know please show me here i really appreciate for this..
    wakaski Reviewed by wakaski on . looking for good mass auto submitter sites hi ...iam looking for any good mass auto ddl submitter sites....if anyone know please show me here i really appreciate for this.. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Warning: Most DDL submitters aren't updated that often so if a site changes it's url eg phazeddl.com to phaze.hk it can take time for them to update. If you contact the admin to inform them of the bugs they are usually helpful and quick to update such things.

rardownload.net/auto
    One of the best autosubmitters which has a good big list of sites and give error reports of the sites you've submitted to. Has FireFox plugin too.

warezlinkers.com
    Run by JmZ this Autosubmitter allows you to submit to a huge list of DDL's but it isn't updated that much if sites change and it doesn't have any FireFox or chrome plugins but it is the fastest.

mechosubmitter.com
    Only has the top DDL sites added to save time. It can be argued that it's better to submit to the top DDL sites rather to hundreds of smaller ones.

gotphaze.com
    Anything with the name phaze in the name has a reputation of not being supported or updated often but this was recently fixed and updated. Doesn't have a firefox or chrome plugin but they are promised to come soon but looking at their past that could be a while.

ddlauto.com
    Not used much and not that famous but is a very old and reliable standard submitter with a large lists of sites.

Others
    Their are other smaller ones and you could also consider inbuilt submitters that are plugins to your site which help speed up submitting even more.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Website's:
    Bossgfx.com powerupbacklinks.com
    Go with rardownload.net/auto

It's best for me and phaze.hk has been updated in this submitter.

i had been with warezlinkers but it seem the site down and not get back on....yes iam going to try with rardownload phaze thank you so much for showing me this..

Thread Information