Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61070 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    oxioServices.com teamOxio.com blackOxio.com

Post RapidLeechS.com - Ownership hasn't been verifed

Hiya,

I'm selling the domain: RapidLeechS.com, as you can see the domain name is capable of good SEO and gets traffic on itself.

Creation Date: 2011-05-04
    Expiration Date: 2012-05-04

Payment methods would be AlertPay, PayPal (Only Trusted Members) and Indian Bank Transfer, the bid starts from $25. The domain would be transferred to the buyer only after successful and complete payment.
    If the price is right, and the buyers says so the domain will be renewed by me and then can be transferred. Any discussions are welcome.

The domain's primary contact email is: domains@teamoxio.com, being the founder of teamOxio i'm fully entitled to sell this domain. Any ownership proof required can be met once the buyer is found to be interested.

Contact Details:

caliber232@yahoo.com
    domains@teamoxio.com
    black0xio Reviewed by black0xio on . RapidLeechS.com - Ownership hasn't been verifed Hiya, I'm selling the domain: RapidLeechS.com, as you can see the domain name is capable of good SEO and gets traffic on itself. Creation Date: 2011-05-04 Expiration Date: 2012-05-04 Payment methods would be AlertPay, PayPal (Only Trusted Members) and Indian Bank Transfer, the bid starts from $25. The domain would be transferred to the buyer only after successful and complete payment. If the price is right, and the buyers says so the domain will be renewed by me and then Rating: 5
    Trusted:
    devilzkrazy || innocent_kid
    teamOxio.com || theOxio.com || oxioServices.com
    Scammer: DJGaurav

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    you have to post proof first.reported

Banned
    Website's:
    budgetvds.com hilohost.com wdispatch.com
    Thread Locked
    Reason: OP has not shown proof of ownership of domain so beware this can be a scam.

Thread Information