Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61132 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Wink So how to satrt a forum but with utmost anonymity ;)

Hey all ssup ?
    well mates umm.. wanted to ask a few questions actually , some of em are my own and others are from a pal of mine.

1.. How to transfer all the posts from a wordpress blog to php forum ? the friend of mine asked me a few days back , i tried to google for it but it was fruitless can someone shed some light on it.

I hope i am not breaking any RULEZ by posting this next query :

2.. Was wondering how to start a forum ( warez of course ) from scratch , i don't have any experience in it all really !! and how can you get all the domains and hosts and all without giving away your identity i know most of you will say F off over this but thought of putting this here just for the sake, considering the bloodbath going on around in the warez world

3.. how to set up a HTTP server in a win 2008 RDP ? just want to host this small php script so that contents of a drive or folder can be listed in the browser and can be downloaded.

regards
    joshmlovesall Reviewed by joshmlovesall on . So how to satrt a forum but with utmost anonymity ;) Hey all ssup ? well mates umm.. wanted to ask a few questions actually , some of em are my own and others are from a pal of mine. 1.. How to transfer all the posts from a wordpress blog to php forum ? the friend of mine asked me a few days back , i tried to google for it but it was fruitless :P can someone shed some light on it. I hope i am not breaking any RULEZ by posting this next query : 2.. Was wondering how to start a forum ( warez of course ) from scratch , i don't have any Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

katzglobal.com doesn't ask for your address when you register a domain name, sites like torrenthound(.)com use it. lets you pay by cash in post.

server; well, you have three options as far as I see it (ones illegal, other two are legal).
    server op 1;
    steal credit card, fraud -- pay server that way -- if they found out your server would be suspended *educational purpose, i don't recommend it since I hate frauderers
    server op 2;
    make an infinate loop of money (make the server self pay itself)... example, make payment subscription with a payment gateway (for this i'll use paypal as an example) get an ad network to pay money into it... as long as you keep on earning more than server fees you'll be fine (to get the first payment into your paypal so you can get bigger servers etc you need to start on a free web host and build up ad revenue .. get bigger paid hosting etc).
    server op 3;
    services like prq.se, lets you pay via cash in post rather than credit card.

hide ip with vpn ... or even free wifi hotspot ... make sure you use a mac address spoofer.

^ quickly wrote it so may not have thought about some things.

... tbh, paying for a server / domain name you can use your own credit card and real info ... you just have to trust them with your privacy (will they release you info?) ... this way is a big of a gamble, ad networks and fb profiles are the way most people can find out the original owner since offshore hosting normally keeps your info safe.

Made by Envee :P

Thanks a bunch mate !!!
    i dont wanna do anything like steal a card LOL
    but would certainly avoid using paypal , they are a PITA now

will see how to pay for a domain and stuff

also you said one can find the owner via Ad networks ?? how would that work on linkbucks , coz i donno i think i used them in the past

any way to transfer all posts from a WORDPRESS blog to a phpbb forum ??

buy a prepaid credit card.

you could try a database converter to convert all the post in the datebase to a phpbb one i am not sure if there is a converter for word press but they might be one

hope this helps

I think you throw all anonymity out the window as soon as you try to get paid.
    I installed WPXTube after reading another thread on this forum and it says you need a VIPrevenue account and AVrevenue account so I went to VIPrevenue.

In the VIP revenue signup the ACH direct deposit signup minimum download is 200$ so I tried to signup for redpass. but red pass is asking for a government issued ID to verify the account.

Thread Information