Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62917 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    JacquiiDesigns.com JPiCForum.info

Thumbs down Deleting Posts [unprofessional supermod says "lame comment"] STOP THE MADNESS PLEASE

Quote Originally Posted by RT
    This is an automated message, do not reply!

Hi MsJacquiiC,

The post that you created in the following thread has been deleted

-----
    Post: Okay. Am I the only one who is not exactly sure what he or s...
    Thread: An assortment of works by... me!
    Reason: lame comments
    -----

This is an automated message, please do not reply.

Regards,
    The Forum Management
    Having a Member of the KWWH Moderating Team delete my posts because "lame comments" shows a true unprofessionalism that is a detriment to the KWWH community.

Please tell your moderators and supermods that such an action is ridiculous at best and at minimum, a reason to get completely cussed out by an unamused KWWH member who has actually contributed to the community.

Furthermore = My post was not a "lame comment" but a question posed; I wasn't sure what exactly we're supposed to see... Meh....

J.
    MsJacquiiC Reviewed by MsJacquiiC on . Deleting Posts [unprofessional supermod says "lame comment"] STOP THE MADNESS PLEASE Having a Member of the KWWH Moderating Team delete my posts because "lame comments" shows a true unprofessionalism that is a detriment to the KWWH community. Please tell your moderators and supermods that such an action is ridiculous at best and at minimum, a reason to get completely cussed out by an unamused KWWH member who has actually contributed to the community. Furthermore = My post was not a "lame comment" but a question posed; I wasn't sure what exactly we're supposed to see... Meh.... Rating: 5
    ▌ ▌ Call For Submissions. Come share your poetry & writing at JPiC Forum.
    ▌ ▌ JPiC Forum For Writers | Celebrating Diversity With The Typed Word

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    wrzc.eu watchfreemoviez.eu
    Honestly all I got to say about this is, that's how things are handled here. Sometimes they respond was a smart comment and close out a thread like that. That's just KWWHunction for you unique & simple. You tend to get used once your a activity member, and it's in all fun( I assume)[trollface].

Respect: SMLMATS, M-R-T, Elio, exel, SLiM, UltimA, Hx, Rick

MechoDDL - All Your Needs

(╯?□?)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Website's:
    Xenu.ws WarezLinkers.com SerialSurf.com CracksDirect.com
    I see your point but a discussion on this isn't needed.

Unprofessional, it may seem so, but at the end of the day it's one reason for one post, move on. I am sure he had a valid reason to delete the post in question.

Laugh once in a while, it's good for you, don't take things personally.

This is going to almost certainly turn into another flame thread and what not, so i shall be locking it.
    Projects:
    WCDDL - The Professional DDL Script
    Top Secret Project: In Development - ZOMG
    ImgTrack - Never Have Dead Images Again!

It begins...
    Looking at it now, I don't see how that comment was relevant to the thread; take our actions here with a pinch of salt, by the way. We clean up a lot of shit members leave behind on a daily basis here and we tend to get annoyed from time to time.

Thread Information