Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62666 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    new host, 1$ per download , it's real ?@.@

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    chiefupload.com
    Quote Originally Posted by maxupdate View Post
    you have not premium account for user?
    We still haven't Premium accounts, but that will be a feature we will include until the end of this month, it was already suggested on our forum.

Quote Originally Posted by littlegirl2011 View Post
    new host, 1$ per download , it's real ?@.@
    We are paying $1 per download, but there is a quick survey to complete. However, this survey is usually very quick (zip submit, email submit) and your users will get the download straight away.

We will be introducing PPS in the near future.

using a share host? a joke?

Website's:
    chiefupload.com
    Quote Originally Posted by VIP View Post
    using a share host? a joke?

We are currently hosted on a offshore company (I'm not sure if I can mention it, no spam intended) and we are on a premium shared account, however we have 24/7 support and we can move to a dedicated server when needed.

As we are just starting, there is no need to go for a ultra-fast server. I don't know whether you are tech-savvy or not, but we have a good sysadmin and you won't have to worry about our infrastructure, we can take care of ourselves.

There are around 70 registered users with us, that uploaded 125 files. We are serving around ~1000 download pages a day, so why would we go for the best server around? Don't you think that'll be a little overkill? There's a time and place for everything, and every company started small, so trust us and we will make Chief Upload one of the best PPDs in the industry

No FTP upload
    No Zoom's FileUploder
    No Remote Upload

Dude, I really want to use your services, but need more options to uploader's work.

Thanks!

Website's:
    chiefupload.com
    Quote Originally Posted by vcvix View Post
    No FTP upload
    No Zoom's FileUploder
    No Remote Upload

Dude, I really want to use your services, but need more options to uploader's work.

Thanks!
    FTP Upload is available upon request by premium uploaders ($50+/month earnings). We will be providing this to all users as soon as we get this 100% secure, as we don't want our servers compromised.

I am just checking that Zoom's File Uploader and it seems very good. Is there any limitation for me to integrate it on my website? I can't really see that info on their website. If you could redirect me there, I would be happy to integrate it for you

URL Upload is coming in the next few hours, as many users requested me that. Stay tuned

And here it is, Remote File Upload coded by our request: http://www.chiefupload.com/uploadurl

I am still looking forward that Zoom Uploader, will update you guys in a short time.

Feel free to request any new features and I will be happy to code that for you guys

Hello, CU, another thread?
    Screwed

welcome to KWWH
    Add Webmoney or Alertpay Please
    And You Should pay weekly

?Where do we add the payout info?, I mean the PayPal email.

Also, I'm getting this error in with the remote upload: "Error: The maximum upload size is 109951162777600MB."

Website's:
    chiefupload.com
    Quote Originally Posted by foxman View Post
    Hello, CU, another thread?
    I don't know if any affiliate tried to open a thread here before, but this one is the official

Quote Originally Posted by Messi' View Post
    welcome to KWWH
    Add Webmoney or Alertpay Please
    And You Should pay weekly
    At the moment we can only pay through Paypal and Moneybookers. We will look into those payment processors in the following weeks, but no promises, since most of them are very picky and can freeze our account.

As of now, it would be impossible to pay weekly, since we still don't generate that much profit for our CPA company to be able to pay us at that rate. However, since we are growing daily, I think that would be possible in the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by CYGNUX View Post
    ?Where do we add the payout info?, I mean the PayPal email.

Also, I'm getting this error in with the remote upload: "Error: The maximum upload size is 109951162777600MB."
    You will receive an email in the following days requesting for that information, no worries. Every member will be paid for all their April's earnings on the last day of this month, through Paypal or Moneybookers.

The filesize limit is 100MB as of now, I guess I have messed up with the conversion from bytes to MB. It should work fine now.

If you still get that error and your filesize is not higher than 100MB, just PM me your email address and file URL so I can take a look.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information