Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
63817 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Thumbs up 14 SEO Tips/Guidelines for Startups

So, I was a startup like everyone else once. I thought of creating a site as I had a generous amount of content that could be shared.
    I firstly used the "Keyword Tool" by google, to find the keywords specifically for the content i was going to provide through my site.

I Searched a lot about SEO tips, but Hard luck. All the tips that i got were being used in the Stone-age , though a couple of 'em still work fine today also. But as the competition is increasing rapidly, we need GOOD SEO for our sites (As we still depend on google a lot for New Visitors)

When imaging, building and eventually launching your product, it is important to also hone the marketing strategy. There are five core channels:

- Paid marketing (SEM, display, affiliates, etc)
    - Social & viral marketing
    - Search engine optimization (SEO)
    - Partnerships & business development
    - PR

So I found this really good article & slides made by Ryan Spoon which will guide on how SEO works & what all you may do to improve SEO of your site.

SLIDES: http://www.slideshare.net/ryanspoon/...successful-seo

Source:
    Code: 
    http://ryanspoon.com/blog/2012/01/21/seo-tip/
    yudi19 Reviewed by yudi19 on . 14 SEO Tips/Guidelines for Startups So, I was a startup like everyone else once. I thought of creating a site as I had a generous amount of content that could be shared. I firstly used the "Keyword Tool" by google, to find the keywords specifically for the content i was going to provide through my site. I Searched a lot about SEO tips, but Hard luck. All the tips that i got were being used in the Stone-age :facepalm:, though a couple of 'em still work fine today also. But as the competition is increasing rapidly, we need GOOD Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    ushorten.me upromote.me
    Thank you buddy
    UShorten.Me - Adult Shorten URL Service Provider
    Earn Money Online with Ease

Old but nice
    I am the TharkiBaba >_> Oh well thats my websites name -_-

It maybe an old post from january by the author, but it is the best, simplest & easiest one i found yet
    I wrote it will help startups old experts know it all

Thread Information