Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61984 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    nilnnilu.org

Default how to Copy Multiple Images Location

Hi,

When I select an image in Firefox, we can currently right-click on it and choose "Copy Image Location", which as you know will do exactly that, copy the image location in your clipboard for you to paste in a text.

I would like an extension that allows me to be able to do the same thing, but with multiple images on a page. If I was to multiple select images, I would like to be able to ask firefox to give me all urls of the selected images, or perhaps even to give me all url locations of all the images on the page.
    Rapidshare Reviewed by Rapidshare on . how to Copy Multiple Images Location Hi, When I select an image in Firefox, we can currently right-click on it and choose "Copy Image Location", which as you know will do exactly that, copy the image location in your clipboard for you to paste in a text. I would like an extension that allows me to be able to do the same thing, but with multiple images on a page. If I was to multiple select images, I would like to be able to ask firefox to give me all urls of the selected images, or perhaps even to give me all url locations Rating: 5
    My Web : PoemsAdda | PalzMasti

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    You can use the flashgot addon with either flashget or IDM and set the downloader to choose only image types. Then on the right click choose all links on the page.

Hi,
    I'm sure there are lots of different methods to do this, but it can be done using my PHP script, check out the thread at http://www.besthostingforums.com/128...e-scraper.html

Thread Information