Mybb is popular these days due to it's light and simple to administrate than any other forum script exist..

even it have lot of plugins released, and some private sites owned by some Mybb freaks always release new creative plugins for mybb every week, even they accept request and do plugins for free and you can ask custom made plugins for small price

Note:
If you need mybb custom plugins means, contact Yaldaram (owner of Yaldaram.com and main support of mybb.com - send pm there) he will create very high quality plugin for cheap price [More than half of the custom plugins created for mybb is created by him]

i listed the mybb resource sites by rank.

Official Site: MyBB mods official download

01) Mybb plugins and themes - Yaldaram [#1 Support site , Highly recommended, admin is mostly online]

02) Mybb-plugins

03) Mybbextras

04) Mybbz

05) Mybbhackz [recommended]

06) Mybbgroup - Mybb tips blog

07) Mybbsource

08) Mybbhacks - Check in free plugin section, all are gold plugins

09) MybbCentral

10) Mybbsecurity [run by mybb official team, and a great coders - Full security related mods and discussion]

11) Soportemybb

12) Mybbcodes

If you guys know any other sites.....?? just reply here, i will add in my first post
torrfriend Reviewed by torrfriend on . Mybb Free Custom plugins + Resource site lists Mybb is popular these days due to it's light and simple to administrate than any other forum script exist.. even it have lot of plugins released, and some private sites owned by some Mybb freaks always release new creative plugins for mybb every week, even they accept request and do plugins for free :) and you can ask custom made plugins for small price Note: If you need mybb custom plugins means, contact Yaldaram (owner of Yaldaram.com and main support of mybb.com - send pm there) he Rating: 5