Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61790 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned

Default ExtaBiT Discussion..

On 1-7-2012 i got a sale and on 2-7-2012 i got 2 sales but now there is no sale showing at 1-7-2012 and which 2 sales i got yesterday it is showing but my balance is still 0 .. no frauds are held ... i see extabit support thread is closed so i make this one...

also they pending all the payment to 180 days.. and remove PP from Premium . what will next on premium and payment methods ???
    Aditi Ashu Reviewed by Aditi Ashu on . ExtaBiT Discussion.. On 1-7-2012 i got a sale and on 2-7-2012 i got 2 sales but now there is no sale showing at 1-7-2012 and which 2 sales i got yesterday it is showing but my balance is still 0 .. no frauds are held ... i see extabit support thread is closed so i make this one... also they pending all the payment to 180 days.. and remove PP from Premium . what will next on premium and payment methods ??? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

to be honest...who 'll wait 6 months...

Website's:
    tinydle.com
    i want a reply from extabit team...not locked topic by moderators every time when somebody open a discussion here. i want to know what will happen with extabit...

Banned
    ^^ their Paypal is terminated ... and from now they did't use paypal.. that's it.. and they will pay the pending payments after 180 days !! when they got payment from Paypal

bro thread was closed by mod so you should not start a new thread....just left extabit i got sales yesterday sales are mention but no earnign mentioned......just close the thread and forget this......

Website's:
    crackerrevolution.com
    another thread why u nt read old post ?

Banned
    if you have money and belive you can not get it
    extend your account with the money inside and download at least.

yesterday earning not added to my account ? everyone facing this problem or only me?

We all need to see the official notice from the Extabit team .. what will happen next! still want my money back! By the way, yesterday I had gone eight bucks! The day before yesterday in the statistics that have been prescribed two sales and the money is still no .. very bad ....

Retired NinJa
    Website's:
    loledhard.com
    Quote Originally Posted by iceblue View Post
    i want a reply from extabit team...not locked topic by moderators every time when somebody open a discussion here. i want to know what will happen with extabit...
    explain me one thing, whats the actual "motto" of this thread ? what do you expect from extabit official to reply? It has already been announced by an official that thr paypal is limited with all the money they got from customers. You guys would go on & on with all your replies with same meaning altogether but that wont help as officials are not gonna reply. Stop making threads on this topic again & again bcoz its of no use.

Ps... again i would like to say, if u dont like them just move on.

You don't hate Justin bieber.You hate the fact you ain't Justin Bieber!

Thread Information