Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62372 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Default Servode.com: What's up?

*Note: This is not a Review*

I haven't been a customer that long by any means. Only like two weeks

I want to first say that for now, my site seems to be fine and i don't have any issues as far as downtime(knock on wood)

However, the support has basically died?

I submitted a ticket on july 23rd asking could I go ahead and pay for August and September in advanced but i haven't been able to get any response a week later.

And now I am unable to login the client area.....I can still go in through cpanel

I'm guessing i should just backup? I don't mean to bash anyone's services and from speaking with dylan/dlow he seemed like a decent guy. I am not really bashing it but I am confused and wondering has anyone else had any support issues?
    Micah Sin Reviewed by Micah Sin on . Servode.com: What's up? *Note: This is not a Review* I haven't been a customer that long by any means. Only like two weeks I want to first say that for now, my site seems to be fine and i don't have any issues as far as downtime(knock on wood) However, the support has basically died? I submitted a ticket on july 23rd asking could I go ahead and pay for August and September in advanced but i haven't been able to get any response a week later. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    I would back up your site(s) on a daily basis and be prepared to move

You can not login to his billing and support system because his whmcs is suspended.

Banned
    Website's:
    takedownpiracy.com
    is this a review if so you need to change the title or fix the title to what your trying to say.just an fyi so the topic isnt closed and u get infracted.

there site is down anyway.

Thanks for the headsup WDF

and DJ Mad, it isn't a review it was more of a question about did anyone know anything and if they had similar issues

Thanks though(I edited it in the first post)

Banned
    Website's:
    takedownpiracy.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Micah Sin View Post
    Thanks for the headsup WDF

and DJ Mad, it isn't a review it was more of a question about did anyone know anything and if they had similar issues

Thanks though(I edited it in the first post)
    im not sure my self whats the difference but the rules are rules. any way if i didnt have some many infractions at the moment i could post a funny joke about serode and there promises and stuff lol.

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    No Problem MS, let know if you loose service before your next due date and I advise you to find another host for when it does.

Doing things differently.
    "apparently" he's just lazy.

And i'm logged in the whmcs, just all the support team members have kinda fucked off or just randomly died.
    $project->uploading($surprise);
    //Fatal error: found object, can't execute, no earn = must kill self..

GeeZus you work for Servode?

Doing things differently.
    Hell no, if i did i'd atleast tell people what's the problem(s) for a start.
    $project->uploading($surprise);
    //Fatal error: found object, can't execute, no earn = must kill self..

oh my bad I misunderstood when you said you were logged into the whmcs

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information