Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62844 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    photostash.me videostash.org

Default VideoStash.org - Video Sharing & Google Ads Revenue Sharing

OK. So I made site similar to my previous sites. But in this site there is nothing against any rulles of other sites like facebook google youtube...

This site is made for people who want to share videos on internet and earn money from google adsense.

How it works
    First of all you need to have google adsense account. After creating (or logging) you need yo find your publisher id. You will find this ID in right corner of your google adsense page. it will be in this format. Publisher ID: pub-34234234234234

After that go to our register page and write username password email and your ID number (NUMBERS ONLY). You will write only 34234234234234 without pub-

After that you need to login and add videos. When someone look at your videos my site will show your ads. That is it. You will get 1 header 468x60 and 2 729x90 above and below video.

Please do not upload any kind of sexual, nude, or violent videos. Google may ban u because of those kind of content. That is it. You can register at this URL

Code: 
    http://www.videostash.org/register.php
    As always I am here for any kind of help. You can Answer here PM me or add on skype. Regards and let's make money
    John Reviewed by John on . VideoStash.org - Video Sharing & Google Ads Revenue Sharing http://i.imgur.com/Mrqwo.png OK. So I made site similar to my previous sites. But in this site there is nothing against any rulles of other sites like facebook google youtube... This site is made for people who want to share videos on internet and earn money from google adsense. How it works First of all you need to have google adsense account. After creating (or logging) you need yo find your publisher id. You will find this ID in right corner of your google adsense page. it will be Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Great

m banned on Adsense... lost $500 last time
    i think adfly is better, or maybe u can find an alternative which is not blocked by fb?

Website's:
    m banned on Adsense... lost $500 last time
    Told your brother or sister or mother to create a new Google Ads account and you can use that account

i think adfly is better, or maybe u can find an alternative which is not blocked by fb?
    I think that users will share more content because they Got what they want to see. They for example saw one video on facebook - they click and see. There was no forced ads popups and other. They are satisfied with my site and they gonna share - that's mean more traffic for my site, more traffic to your videos - more $$$

Website's:
    pixbucket.in
    Do you have a search on your site for the videos?

Website's:
    I can do that it is not problem but I think that is not necessary for now Are u gonna register on my site if I add search?

Website's:
    pixbucket.in
    Wish i could,i don't have an adsense account and if i remember well to obtain one you need a site so google approve it?

Website's:
    Wish i could,i don't have an adsense account and if i remember well to obtain one you need a site so google approve it?
    That is true. But you can make one blog or something add news from CNN - run it for a while and then apply for google ads..

EDIT
    I added new set of social buttons (pinterest too) so we will get more traffic from those sites. I did url rewrite and made sitemap.xml
    ATM I only need other people to register and add videos. This method is 100% white hat so you don't need to be afraid of google adsense ban or something like that.
    I also made Recommended videos to achieve better internal linking. I think we will get good traffic from google. We just need a lot of videos. I plan to add categories and search

Website's:
    ExYuWarez.com BudiHuman.com FilmoviSaPrevodom.info HDSrbija.com EpicFun.info WindowsTuts.com
    Nice work bro.
    Adspots on ExYuWarez.com - $3 monthly | PM me for more informations.

Thread Information