Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62712 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default need help with Wordpress BBcode

guys i need help with my WP blog. i install BBcode plugin but the problem is i can't use the [Code] bbcode. i install 2 bbcode plugin.
    1. bOingball BBCode
    2. Extension BBcode Bata

when i activated 2 of them only the [img] and [center] that is work for [code] and other are not working. but when i turn of one of them [code] working but the [img] not working!!

can u guys guide me so i can copy paste my post on forum to my blog without even have to change the BBcode. thanks..+1rep for who's going to help me with this...
    divineee Reviewed by divineee on . need help with Wordpress BBcode guys i need help with my WP blog. i install BBcode plugin but the problem is i can't use the bbcode. i install 2 bbcode plugin. 1. bOingball BBCode 2. Extension BBcode Bata when i activated 2 of them only the and that is work for and other are not working. but when i turn of one of them working but the not working!! can u guys guide me so i can copy paste my post on forum to my blog without even have to change the BBcode. thanks..+1rep for who's going to help me with this...:) Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    reloaded-games.org
    i'm also use this bOingball BBCode and [code] not working for me too

Thread Information