Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62319 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    Planetmp3.in

Default Need help with phpbb integration with drupal

While trying to integrate phpbb3 with drupal on mysite,i got the following error with drupal bridge.(Screeshot attached)
    Please help me out.I had posted this query on the drupal support too,but no one has cared to reply,it's been 20+ days.

Anku31 Reviewed by Anku31 on . Need help with phpbb integration with drupal While trying to integrate phpbb3 with drupal on mysite,i got the following error with drupal bridge.(Screeshot attached) Please help me out.I had posted this query on the drupal support too,but no one has cared to reply,it's been 20+ days. http://imageshack.us/a/img812/8448/drupal.png Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    MyAndroidStuff.com XtremeExperts.com TechnoRoles.com ParadiseOfComics.com
    First check if the file you specified is in the correct directory or not and then check the config file of phpbb.

Website's:
    LawrenceWright.co RackNerds.com HostWax.com
    There are a few phpbb3 bridges for Drupal out there, can you tell us which one you're using?

Note - If you're using the one by vb (That's the developer's Drupal username), then you won't get much support. He's very talented, but he does stuff at his own pace / leisure. His bridges aren't perfect (This includes SMF), you'll have to do some minor tweaking to get it fully functional.

(I can't tell who's module you're using, I don't use phpbb3.)
    - Best Signature -

Thread Information