Hello

I see thee are many webmasters here. Some are learning and some already well established with their online businesses.

I am also one of those learning internet marketers.

I am looking to start a new project now , something good, reliable and safe (i mean legally). I am little out of ideas what to get into but yes i know a lot and into IM for last 3 years now.

So i need a partner who has a good idea and with whom i can work along and we both can work together on something to make some money reliably.

I am ready to start on anything which is promising plus i will be available for many hours daily to put in the reqd. work.

I know very well how to monetize the traffic in various niches. I am quite experienced in that, i just dont have the traffic now which we need to build.

Here is what i have right now with me:

semi dedicated hosting (quite powerful to handle lot of traffic)
can put in some funds also for other costs reqd. in venture
many other things (dont remember or difficult to put here)
lot of experience in IM (can easily scale up your ideas and monetize well)

Beyond this i have tried these things in past:

Fiverr seller (I'm LEVEL 2 thr, so far earned 1k$)

CPA (I have the accounts with best and most reputed priavte CPA networks including EWA, SOCIETYINVITE, AFFILLION, BLAM ADS and many more so can get the best offer any time)

ADsense (didnt get much success thr)

warez (yes i have done lot of that as well but now i want to do something safer)

many IM tools (like market samurai, scrapebox)

a lot else (im tired of writing here)

SO if you got any nice idea which you know will work but you are short of time or money then let me know and Ill scale it up with you and can guarantee to make you money along with me. just need loyal partner. Dont hit me up just for trials only, show interest if you are sure of your idea.

Right now im looking to make atleast 20$ a day from this.

PM me your skype or msn or gtalk.

I am from INDIA.

THnks
flowers Reviewed by flowers on . Searching Partner for New Project Hello I see thee are many webmasters here. Some are learning and some already well established with their online businesses. I am also one of those learning internet marketers. I am looking to start a new project now , something good, reliable and safe (i mean legally). I am little out of ideas what to get into but yes i know a lot and into IM for last 3 years now. So i need a partner who has a good idea and with whom i can work along and we both can work together on something to Rating: 5