Heya peoples need some help soon as im getting closer to releasing Litewarez V2

Ill be looking for several beta testers for different parts of the Webmasters CP

Heres the list

• Download Adding + Using Download Managemtn tool (1 person)
  • Forum Testing - Adding Topics, Addind Replies, Attempting BBCode flaws (1 person)
  • Another PHP Programmer (To test the error system and to try and trick certain parts of the system)
  • Tools System (Testing the interrelated tools section)

These are some of the task that need to be done before beta release! the selected testers will automatically get and extra star on release and will be placed into my good books!

Before you get the chance to start playing with stuff i have a few more fixes to do and then ill let you wild on it

Just let me know if you want to be a beta tester and when im ready ill refer to this topic to choose people to come check

Also the current team will be checking things such as administration, security, Load etc so thats all taken care of

Thanks all

Beta Testers So Far
  • Curtis129
  • DeLeTeD
  • -Im.z2ight-
  • BlaZe

Note: This list is just fro me to keep track of users who are interested !
litewarez Reviewed by litewarez on . Help required with Litewarez V2 Webmasters Heya peoples need some help soon as im getting closer to releasing Litewarez V2 Ill be looking for several beta testers for different parts of the Webmasters CP Heres the list Download Adding + Using Download Managemtn tool (1 person) Forum Testing - Adding Topics, Addind Replies, Attempting BBCode flaws (1 person) Another PHP Programmer (To test the error system and to try and trick certain parts of the system) Rating: 5