Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
63302 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Website's:
    vividdesigns.info

Default DDLCMS Someone help?

I recently installed newest ddlcms script on speedddl.com on main page everything is ok but when i go on submit page i get big ILLEGAL SCRIPT MODIFICATION on bottom of page, i reinstalled script more than 5 times and same thing happen again and again, and i didnt modify any of script files.

Did this happen to someone else. common help me out ive seen ddl webmaster on this site but i dont remember who he is.
    lonerunner Reviewed by lonerunner on . DDLCMS Someone help? I recently installed newest ddlcms script on speedddl.com on main page everything is ok but when i go on submit page i get big ILLEGAL SCRIPT MODIFICATION on bottom of page, i reinstalled script more than 5 times and same thing happen again and again, and i didnt modify any of script files. Did this happen to someone else. common help me out ive seen ddl webmaster on this site but i dont remember who he is. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

The Wise One
    Website's:
    twilight.ws ddlrank.com
    The easy solution would be to try out another DDL script such as WCDDL. You may even like the script! O_O
    I can always be contacted by sending a tweet @twilightws

Website's:
    donotclickme.com
    PM Little Dragon here.He owns the script
    "Advertising may be described as the science of arresting the human intelligence long enough to get money from it."

Stephen Butler Leacock (1869-1944)

Website's:
    pspmafia.com zrev.net
    topddl ftw?
    Trusted & Respected Members:
    ACiD | Narutoroot | JmZ | Jackson | Phamous | litewarez

Respected Developer
    I can't help on the subject but "ILLEGAL SCRIPT MODIFICATION", damn, that must be the gayest notice one can put in a script of which the main purpose is to participate in illegal shit .

Website's:
    animeout.com mangaout.com scenator.com
    ^cudntve put it any better....i didnt made any modifications and still got that lame message

The Wise One
    Website's:
    twilight.ws ddlrank.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperz View Post
    I can't help on the subject but "ILLEGAL SCRIPT MODIFICATION", damn, that must be the gayest notice one can put in a script of which the main purpose is to participate in illegal shit .

You made me LOL
    I can always be contacted by sending a tweet @twilightws

Website's:
    ddlcms.com xsaimex.com warezgod.com
    Yeah, way to "stay on topic" Whoo. Do me a favour and close this thread as I have already assisted lonerunner via PM.

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Dragon View Post
    Yeah, way to "stay on topic" Whoo. Do me a favour and close this thread as I have already assisted lonerunner via PM.
    Should you not post the fix to the problem so others will know how to fix it for future google searches before the topic is closed?

EDIT: nm it's probably this http://www.ddlcms.com/forums/index.p...um=2&topic=141
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Website's:
    ddlcms.com xsaimex.com warezgod.com
    It's a workaround but a proper solution will be announced in a revision update.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information