Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61024 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Probation

Default FreshWap.net 80,000+ Unique/Day

We are thinking about implementing Navbar advertisements on FreshWap.net Forums. Before doing so, just thought we'd see the amount of interest.

Below you can see some traffic graphs. Please keep in mind that the last 3 days on GoogleAnalytics have stumped due to recent downtime, but none-the-less the traffic is the same.

If and when we do allow Navbar advertisements how much would you be willing to pay for a spot? There will be 6 total links available for purchase.
    To0 Reviewed by To0 on . FreshWap.net 80,000+ Unique/Day We are thinking about implementing Navbar advertisements on FreshWap.net Forums. Before doing so, just thought we'd see the amount of interest. Below you can see some traffic graphs. Please keep in mind that the last 3 days on GoogleAnalytics have stumped due to recent downtime, but none-the-less the traffic is the same. http://www.piratepic.com/images/73910028144972697177.jpg http://www.piratepic.com/images/71012216113557247104.jpg Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    wrzc.eu watchfreemoviez.eu
    Well said Prodigy. We might start selling links, so we really wanna see all the interest. We get quite a good amount of traffic and its only getting better. Any good thing is we don't submit to any DDL Sites.

Respect: SMLMATS, M-R-T, Elio, exel, SLiM, UltimA, Hx, Rick

MechoDDL - All Your Needs

I would definately buy one. Links would probably sell for $80 or so..

Website's:
    Yeah atleast $80-$100/Month.

I would buy one if it's $80 and you could sell like $90 for bold, and $100 for coloured+bold. If you would do 5 navbar links you can ask 10-15% more I think.

Website's:
    Yeah seeing all the interest we'll get.

Website's:
    InvestDude.com
    That amazing number of pageviews/uniques is nice, but its the UV of the whole site, no? I would pay $80 or more for a link on the WHOLE site, that is the portal + forum + torrent (optional) since the portal itself is the main traffic hub of freshwap.
    InvestDude.com Learn to make money by investing in hyips (high yield investment programs), affiliate marketing and tons of other method ;)

Probation
    @ Crucify, the forum itself generates over 80,000+ unique/day. You can view the stats here: http://extremetracking.com/open?login=fforumss . As you can see this is strictly forum stats. The rest of the network generates an additional 20-50k unique/day. Also, the GoogleAnalytic graphs that you see above, those are also strictly the forum stats, not the portal, not the torrents, just the forum...

Any other comments?

Website's:
    InvestDude.com
    ahh ok I noticed the extremetracking stats now

btw r u sure the rest of the network generates only 20K-50K?

http://extremetracking.com/open?login=freshwa

anyways, its well worth $80/mo with 100K per day.

ps. how about buying advertising both in portal and the forum? I would be interested, let me know if its available.
    InvestDude.com Learn to make money by investing in hyips (high yield investment programs), affiliate marketing and tons of other method ;)

Probation
    I was just being modest Crucify lol

Google (organic)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information