I thought there was a post long ago that someone had a script that crawled torrent sites and google and was constantly updating the DB file. But I can't seem to find it anymore.

Anyway that is what I am looking for. A good looking torrent script that crawls around other sites updating my index so that I have the latest and greastest torrents out there. By that I mean not files that were posted the day before but getting files indexed that were posted within hours.
rap^ Reviewed by rap^ on . Torrent Search Engine/Indexer Script I thought there was a post long ago that someone had a script that crawled torrent sites and google and was constantly updating the DB file. But I can't seem to find it anymore. Anyway that is what I am looking for. A good looking torrent script that crawls around other sites updating my index so that I have the latest and greastest torrents out there. By that I mean not files that were posted the day before but getting files indexed that were posted within hours. Rating: 5