Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62455 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default vb suite question

okay i installed vb 4.0 without the suite.

is there a way to add the suite to my exisiting vb 4 install without losing mods etc if so could some 1 please help and exsplain the steps if this is possible.

and what package do i need to upgrade my forums to include the suite ?

thanks
    MacLoving Reviewed by MacLoving on . vb suite question okay i installed vb 4.0 without the suite. is there a way to add the suite to my exisiting vb 4 install without losing mods etc if so could some 1 please help and exsplain the steps if this is possible. and what package do i need to upgrade my forums to include the suite ? thanks Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

I'm not sure but upgrad it as the same way as you did from vB 3.8.x to vB 4. Just take backup for safety

hmmm i didnt upgrade from 3.8 i just installed vb 4 but i think it might work ill try it hope i dont lose my mods and members.

mabe i might be better adding a custom portal on its own was thinking vbadvanced but heard that its not that good to be onist.

any 1 no of a good portal plugin for vb 4 ?

Quote Originally Posted by MacLoving View Post
    hmmm i didnt upgrade from 3.8 i just installed vb 4 but i think it might work ill try it hope i dont lose my mods and members.

mabe i might be better adding a custom portal on its own was thinking vbadvanced but heard that its not that good to be onist.

any 1 no of a good portal plugin for vb 4 ?
    If you already own the license of vb4 forum then just go to your members area and upgrade you forum to vb4 suite. After your successful payment u will get the vb4 suite. just upgrade like a normal upgrade of vbulletin forum.

Thread Information