Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61140 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    StoneArcade.com

Default need some advice/help please (coding)

If you check out my arcade site,there is a option to play games in fullscreen,what i would like to do is have it open in a lightbox basically like a popup window instead of the entire screen,and having to hit the <back button on your browser to get back to the arcade page

anyone point me in the right direction where i might accomplish this please

here is an example if you dont know what i am talking about,at the bottom of teh game screen there is a link to go to fullscreen

http://play4freearcade.net/34791-Gangster-Pursuit.html
    iMage Reviewed by iMage on . need some advice/help please (coding) If you check out my arcade site,there is a option to play games in fullscreen,what i would like to do is have it open in a lightbox basically like a popup window instead of the entire screen,and having to hit the <back button on your browser to get back to the arcade page anyone point me in the right direction where i might accomplish this please here is an example if you dont know what i am talking about,at the bottom of teh game screen there is a link to go to fullscreen Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    The back button keeps the previous address so it should automatically go to the arcade page unless you are opening a new window.

Website's:
    StoneArcade.com
    no im looking instead of it opening in a new window for full screen to have the game open in say 640x480 in a lightbox

Jay has PMed me a solution though to this,just having a slight problem with it still

Thread Information