Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
63044 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rukja View Post
    alright my only concerned is DMCA complaints, please look at my forum http://radiomirchi.createmybb.com and tell me if your server can handle 2000+ members with more than 2000 posts in the forum? i am starting with new forum, as my that old forum is on createmybb server, and is creating too many issues for my site members and they want me to shift host. so if i start a site like youtube clone and upload video on your server, can you handle that? each video file would be only legal and one file would be minimum 10mb and maximum 15mb.

how much cpu usage should i use? and what will happen if i use more cpu usage? because i cannot monitor cpu usage and i will not come to know about how much cpu usage i will be using. so would you suspending my site without any notification? or would you charge me extra to unsuspend my account?
    I read All Your Requirements . Your Requirements Will be fullfilled With Our VPS Servers . For More Details About Pricing And Package Contact Me Above Mentioned ID`s

2.   Sponsored Links

i have replied your PM, just check it out, right now i just need shared hosting account, instead of VPS, even my radio mirchi site is on shared server only, so let me know your response.

I hav Replied To Ur PM back With all features

can anyone confirm that france is offshore as i have always been led to believe its onshore......im not debating just curious as i dont know loadz about these laws

Respected Developer
    I'd count france as being offshore but there has been quite a few things happening in france about piracy.

ok thanks....cuz this is a bit like canada for me...i cant really get one straight answer from anyone and i usually just go with my gut which tends to be right lol

edit: i just looked at your terms and the law juristiction is in england...... now for me dat is not good as im from england and they dont allow anything close to warez ......

But im the sort of person to take risks so u may be hearing from me very soon

Quote Originally Posted by pirateking View Post
    ok thanks....cuz this is a bit like canada for me...i cant really get one straight answer from anyone and i usually just go with my gut which tends to be right lol

edit: i just looked at your terms and the law juristiction is in england...... now for me dat is not good as im from england and they dont allow anything close to warez ......

But im the sort of person to take risks so u may be hearing from me very soon
    i think there tos you have seen is for US server, may be they have two server, one in US and one in France?

Its Completely offshore for the warez linking site owners . No Warez uploading or torrents allowed in Shared Hosting Of Ours .

For discounts contact me

Quote Originally Posted by SarKarRaj View Post
    Its Completely offshore for the warez linking site owners . No Warez uploading or torrents allowed in Shared Hosting Of Ours .

For discounts contact me
    what happened to your site? its not opening, its not even opening with proxy, is your server down?

Its Not Down . Its Under Construction . order here http://www.guardhost.net/order/cart.php

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information