Hello i want to offer my new service,that im uploading from very fast network your videos.All is you need to give me in rar,zip wmv video and instructions inside for descriptions tags title...etc etc.

I can upload for world best video services like youtube,megavideo and more sites which is not xxx related.

I DO NOT upload xxx videos or some related about xxx,only i upload non-xxx videos

If you want some cheaper than me you can contact me admin@x-manager.info or add me on msn msn@x-manager.info

PM if you want more info

Regards,
Nikolasr
Nikolasr Reviewed by Nikolasr on . Cheap Uploading services starts from 0.12 per video Uploading to youtube,megavideo.. Hello i want to offer my new service,that im uploading from very fast network your videos.All is you need to give me in rar,zip wmv video and instructions inside for descriptions tags title...etc etc. I can upload for world best video services like youtube,megavideo and more sites which is not xxx related. I DO NOT upload xxx videos or some related about xxx,only i upload non-xxx videos :) If you want some cheaper than me you can contact me admin@x-manager.info or add me on msn Rating: 5