Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62933 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    mmm mmm!

Default Speed.cd Invite Giveaway Competition

Hey, speed.cd closed their doors but I have one invite..

If you want to partcipate in this little contest then do the following:

Post why you deserve it
    Daniel Reviewed by Daniel on . Speed.cd Invite Giveaway Competition Hey, speed.cd closed their doors but I have one invite.. If you want to partcipate in this little contest then do the following: Post why you deserve it :) Rating: 5
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

2.   Sponsored Links

I deserve it because I'm a good person and trusted one between my friends, not here yet .

Also I'm the first one here

Website's:
    csoffensive.com fagbag.me
    moi bcuz im buying a scc from u and i want to download and upload torrents and i dont have sceneacces and i want to be first releaser also ifi am a biguploader u will get links first if u want them i can make it and can make it to the top with uploading and also keeping the word ! "Sharing is Caring" so that i can also experiance the gr8 feeling of it

Banned
    hmm i want it coz i wanna be the 1st to upload stuff ... i often see ppl getting the scene releases faster than me ... mostly coz i don't have enough resources ... but i guess when i have acc of speed.cd .... i can make it and can make it to the top with uploading and also keeping the word ! "Sharing is Caring" so that i can also experiance the gr8 feeling of it

Website's:
    gotwarez.org
    I believe I deserve it because, although I'm not very known around the forums, I can and will help anyone who comes to KWWHunction with questions. Not like some other members around here that just ignore or don't help at all, I do help; through ChatBox most of the time lol Well bro it's your call, if you pick me then that's totally awesome but if not then it doesn't mean you'll become an enemy or whatever lol. Well yeah let the best man win that invitation

Just Another Coder
    mrsandvik,

I need it coz I Don't Have It!!

This is the tracker owned by axxo
    According to the latest information original axxo has retired and sold the rights to this new guy,thats the reason for poor axxo quality now a days

Anyway Those who are going to miss invite can signup on 15

It begins...
    I do not deserve this because they are opening their doors on the 15th of July.

EDIT: 2010

Website's:
    TheWarezScene.org WarezHaven.org PlatinumW.org
    I feel it will be my first invite by someone after 5-6 years back for gmail.

Website's:
    themastibay.com rlsvault.com geekscentre.com
    I think i need it as i dont use rapidshare anymore to download files....+ i think i would like more torrent site invites........i am at ipt and more with great ratios but not this one i would love it if you invite me in

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information