Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61157 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned

Default Linux Help - Willing To Make Donation

i currently run a VPS but im having some issues trying to install ioncube loaders,

i have followed the tutorials but i still dont get anything, and now when i try to read php.ini there is only 3lines of code there, and im a little confused as now some of my websites dont load.

can someone please help me sort this issue out,

thanks
    mathewbuer Reviewed by mathewbuer on . Linux Help - Willing To Make Donation i currently run a VPS but im having some issues trying to install ioncube loaders, i have followed the tutorials but i still dont get anything, and now when i try to read php.ini there is only 3lines of code there, and im a little confused as now some of my websites dont load. can someone please help me sort this issue out, thanks Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    btjunk.net
    What OS? What version of PHP, you runnig PHp as Apache module? If you have only 3 lines in php.ini this is bad, you should get full php.ini file. Does your php working correctly except ioncube?

Banned
    Website's:
    serverdeals.org
    If you have cpanel installed on your VPS, then i suggest you to use easyapache and rebuild apache with ioncube support.

Website's:
    btjunk.net
    Don't need to rebuild anything. Ion cube installiation is simple, you just need copy proper ioncube file somewhere to your system and add extension to beggining of php.ini file after that restart apache or php server. Need more information about your server instaliation to help deal with it.

I could do it for you. Drop me a PM if you are interested.
    KnownSRV.com - Quality comes at a price, and we provide it at affordable prices.
    PayPal, Skrill(MoneyBookers), Payza(AlertPay), 2CheckOut and LibertyReserve accepted!

Banned
    i have really screwed this up i think, im still new to linux, would someone be willing to take a look at this for me ?

Banned
    @KRUN!X

i have PM'ed you.

Thread Information