Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62851 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
    Respected Developer

Lightbulb uTube Script + Money Making strategy

Sale

Hi all ! you can call me insane or whatever, today i am going to give you a script + strategy which i use to promote my products and site on youtube at very cheap price, you can make this money back in no time if you properly use it. I develop this script a while back. So what this script does is here in details

• You need to give URL(s) of youtube videos as many you wants.
    • It will auto fetch title,descritption, tags and category on next page there you can edit.
    • After editing simply hit submit.
    • Option for watermark video if you have ffmpeg installed.
    • Mass download/upload videos.
    • Rename video raw file name so not detected by YouTube

NEW UPDATE 25th July 2010
    NEW FEATURES ADDED:

a) Support to download flagged videos
    b) Support to download mp4,avi,mpeg,3gp and flv as before, means if a video have high quality video script will try to download that first then move to next available.
    c) Security update: every copy has a security with transaction ID, if your script will be used on different ips you will not get any update.

I have explained in the document how you can make good money out of this script using YouTube. Please note my strategy is as a bonus so you are paying only for script

Price 40$.
    You will get free lifetime updates

To purchase this you contact me via pm.
    Payment method : Paypal or alertpay

Regards
    mRAza
    mRAza Reviewed by mRAza on . uTube Script + Money Making strategy Sale Hi all ! you can call me insane or whatever, today i am going to give you a script + strategy which i use to promote my products and site on youtube at very cheap price, you can make this money back in no time if you properly use it. I develop this script a while back. So what this script does is here in details You need to give URL(s) of youtube videos as many you wants. It will auto fetch title,descritption, tags and category on next page there you can edit. After editing Rating: 5
    Bots Development | Web Development | Wordpress Customization | PSD Conversion

Life has many twists and turns in it, you have to take what you are given and use it for the best.

2.   Sponsored Links

mmm mmm!
    That's a cool script mraza!

Hope your sales goes well,

I'll contact you soon as i might want this
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

I'd take a review copy of this
    It's amazing, being in a community can cause hate. Competitors or not - DDOS isn't cool :)

Respected Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by Storming View Post
    I'd take a review copy of this
    sorry no review copy available, if you know value of this script you know its like a free script i am giving, anyway if someone wants to test script i can provide demo but no strategy

Life has many twists and turns in it, you have to take what you are given and use it for the best.

Website's:
    movietvshow.net
    i want demo please

I've sent you a PM.
    It's amazing, being in a community can cause hate. Competitors or not - DDOS isn't cool :)

I have a query Youtube deletes copies of videos that it finds on the site, does your script successfully bypass this method?

Respected Developer
    Flash it is changing file name too so it does not get detected by youtube
    Replying you Storming

Sick I'm very interested in this and will get back to you once I get some PP funds

Website's:
    securewarez.net
    Great, I know someone who'll probably want to buy one.
    ----------------------------------
    Proud owner of: Secure Warez
    ----------------------------------

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information