I have installed vB 4.0.6 PL1 on my board.

When ever i try to optimise the table "contenttype" I see this error "Note: Table does not support optimize, doing recreate + analyze instead"

I had CMS and blog installed in previous version of vBulletin 4.0.2 but I upgraded with vBulletin Forum since I felt vBulletin suite was not necessary. So, is that the problem ? Dropping the table will cause any damage ?

Edit : I found that it might be in InnoDB, can i change it to MyISAM in phpmyadmin ? Will it cause any trouble ?

Thank you.

Anyone had same experience before ?
GoPantheoN Reviewed by GoPantheoN on . Table contenttype I have installed vB 4.0.6 PL1 on my board. When ever i try to optimise the table "contenttype" I see this error "Note: Table does not support optimize, doing recreate + analyze instead" I had CMS and blog installed in previous version of vBulletin 4.0.2 but I upgraded with vBulletin Forum since I felt vBulletin suite was not necessary. So, is that the problem ? Dropping the table will cause any damage ? Edit : I found that it might be in InnoDB, can i change it to MyISAM in Rating: 5