Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
63453 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default How can I make use of my private torrent accounts?

Hey!

I'm a member of a few reputable trackers, like TTi, Sparvar, SeX.

Do anyone know how I can use these for anything else than personal use? Like many of you use Warez, RL and such to earn money.
    Nikentic Reviewed by Nikentic on . How can I make use of my private torrent accounts? Hey! I'm a member of a few reputable trackers, like TTi, Sparvar, SeX. Do anyone know how I can use these for anything else than personal use? Like many of you use Warez, RL and such to earn money. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

download the latest releases, upload em to various filehost and start posting
    ` that is if you have the required net to maintain these ratio im presuming? o.O

Well, do any warez forums allow the post just to be the NFO file?

Atm I sit in a 1GB seedbox, 7.0 ratio. 4TB uploaded.

Doing things differently.
    Just by reading this, i've just had a nice idea

Also just do what ttexta says, also if you can afford it, get a seedbox makes seeding so much easier

Edit:

Ok got a seedbox.

wait, nfo file only? o.o
    or nfo with the files all in the rar ?

if your asking if your allowed to post a (lets say movie) with its default NFO file, them i presume yes?

Well, I mean, on a lot of Warez forums people post like really unnecessary stuff like images and shit. Wouldn't it be neater with just the .nfo text and link to download?

I've seen some sites do exactly like that. The DL link ( around 5MB ) is so small because its only include NFO and a list of link to download.

But nobody wants that do they?
    ?Too many people spend money they haven?t earned, to buy things they don?t want, to impress people they don?t like.? ? Will Smith

^ it rather depends, most people 'prefer' to download when they see screenshots (proof) of legitimacy of the file their downloading (as many people, wouldn't want to waste time downloading and deleting) lol

well, im pretty sure you can hit a few downloads if you do that provided you've uploaded to the downloaders preferred host

Aira, I didn't mean like that.
    I mean like a normal warez post. But you remove all the images and shit, just show the NFO text and the download link(RS,FS,HL).

Nikentic, then certainly.
    ?Too many people spend money they haven?t earned, to buy things they don?t want, to impress people they don?t like.? ? Will Smith

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information